Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Why does an England international (ha ha ha ha ha) need to take one touch too many, why does he only have one pass in his range (actually on reflection he can sometimes if not challenged make a short pass inside and get it back before passing it down the line) why is he so light in the tackle and why hasn't he sought to get some upper body strength.

Are all the right side players in this league super fast or is he a tad slow.

Is his talent a charade created by the use of mirrors? or is it a cunning stunt to make Watto look good?

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Saint Lennard said:
you what... So who do you suggest we have in his place? Mayo, Jones, Watson?

The worry is all the goals last night came from down our left side. The first 2 Harding was the left back and the third Mayo was playing there.

Personally I do not see the hype with Harding and if Everton want to bid for him come January, then they are welcome to him.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Agree - very over rated. Sell him and use the money on a centre forward. Personally I think Mayo is no worse and Watson can cover.

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
he is still young think your picking holes and looking to blame someone for the fact that our starting midfiled last night cannot cope with top championship sides who pass the ball well !!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
GUNTER said:
Harding is over rated. He has yet to prove himself in this division.

Yep - sell him before others realise how one dimensional he is - has done well but not good enough at this level

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
bellsize seagull said:
the fact that our starting midfiled last night cannot cope with top championship sides who pass the ball well !! [/B]

Yep - a couple of yards off the pace

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
The Auditor said:
Yep - sell him before others realise how one dimensional he is - has done well but not good enough at this level

Was found out at Sunderland on Satuday and, by all accounts, again last night. Since getting in the U21s he seems to think he is better than he is.

In many games this season he has cost us goals and points - Plymouth, Bristol Rovers, Sunderland, Derby... do I need to go on??

Let's hope Moyes likes him enough to buy him or Lennie Lawrence is mug enough to spend Sam's millions.

Use the money to buy another left back and a much needed striker.!

:shootself

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Cash in on him, possibly the question of which club he will sign for is taking his mind of playing for his present club.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Rougvie said:
Cash in on him, possibly the question of which club he will sign for is taking his mind of playing for his present club.

yes - and I hope some of the money will be invested in the team ( and yes I appreciate we already have a playing budget!!)

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Adam El Abb, Virgs and Adam Hinchelwood look better prospects than Dan. Its the old country wide lack of left sided players that has brought Harding to everyones attention. He has been talked up very early in his career and now is being critisised through no fault of is own. He is still learning and may come good. At present I do not think he is the best we have but I am not Big Mark.

I would swop him for a striker though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Stinky Kat said:
I would swop him for a striker though.
I would swap him for a Commodore 64 and a book of Luncheon Vouchers. He is absolute bobbins.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Easy 10 said:
I would swap him for a Commodore 64 and a book of Luncheon Vouchers. He is absolute bobbins.

:lolol: :lolol:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
steady on - he's undoubtedly got potential, he's not even played 100 games for the club, but still got a hell of a lot to learn.

as for mayo - dont make me laugh, he is utter shite and always has been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here