Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cyclists in Brighton

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Another thread started by a classless individual who cannot bring themselves to show respect for the world around them and is mindlessly following one of the myriad of blind prejudices we are given to choose from.

Cyclist
Cats (apparently)
Refugees
People from other cultures
etc
etc
etc

Take your pick and generalise away but make sure you ignore any evidence that is contrary to your prejudice.

Or

Actually think about the bile you are spouting. Do you really wish death on someone for riding a bike?????

One is much easier than the other

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
I presume B-Town is idiot slang for Brighton.

If you've never heard the term B-Town you are either;

A. One of those floppy haired country boys from a no-mark town like Hurstpierpoint or Hailsham that wear checkered shirts and say the word 'like' before every sentence.

B. Your from the town but were widely rejected by your peers. Bit like the ginger kids at school.

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
From someone who is sitting in bed recovering from an operation having been knocked off my bike by a bus I have one thing to say to you ignorant little bastard......F*CK RIGHT OFF

If you were the one with long hair sent flying near the Old Stein about two weeks ago, it looked your fault.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Sorry...what's this? All cyclists should die. Oh dear. They/we are just people trying to stay healthy, save money and enjoy outdoor life but because you feel a little inconvenienced in your metal box you think they should be killed.

Here's an idea. Get off your fat arse and join them you morons.

Exactly they don't like the fact that when they are stuck in traffic and a cyclist rides by, its an ego thing. Then when they do eventually catch up with you they play chicken trying to see how close they can get to you without clipping you or they hurl abuse at you. Nice !

]If you've never heard the term B-Town you are either;

A. One of those floppy haired country boys from a no-mark town like Hurstpierpoint or Hailsham that wear checkered shirts and say the word 'like' before every sentence.

B. Your from the town but were widely rejected by your peers. Bit like the ginger kids at school.

or C. Born and bred in Brighton over 40 years ago, lived in several addresses across the city inc. Moulsecoombe,Bevendean, Lewes Rd, Hollingdean and Poets Corner (that's in Hove BTW) went to Moulsecoombe and Falmer Schools, Worked for over 20 years in the Western Rd and London Rd areas and married to a woman that was not only born in Brighton but so were her Parents and Grandparents,

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Seriously why don't they all collectively cycle off a f***ing cliff. They have their soppy cycling lanes now but apparently that's not enough. They still insist on cutting up normal traffic, not to mention the long suffering pedestrians of B-Town. Do they stop at red lights or don't they? Someone f***ing tell them because they don't know. Looking forward to seeing the next arrogant little turd cyclist get splattered by a bus.

Please fvck off and die you silly little pr!ck!!

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
If you've never heard the term B-Town you are either;

Biggest load of sh!te I've ever read on here - please see my previous comment above!

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Just back on my bike (& car) a year after being splattered (as you so wittily put it) over the road myself. You really are a pathetic & ridiculous piece of crap aren't you? :tosser:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We have got this far in to this thread and the real issue has been missed by all.

B-Town :ohmy:, B-Town:eek: f***ing B-Town:ffsparr:

What is the world coming to.

B-Town ? We all hang in the 273 bro.

Bloody horse-owners leaving the horse-shit on the street, stinking in the sun.
I had a strong word with the rag-and-bone-man the other day when his huge shire horse crapped a load on our road.
He just said "you can sell that for fertilizer if y'like" - bloody diddicoy and he stinks as well.

Oh well, off to the dump to see if there's any scrap metal been chucked out. Last time I found a formica coffee table with spotniks on it! I think it was fairly new, only one leg missing.

Seriously why don't they all collectively cycle off a f***ing cliff. They have their soppy cycling lanes now but apparently that's not enough. They still insist on cutting up normal traffic, not to mention the long suffering pedestrians of B-Town. Do they stop at red lights or don't they? Someone f***ing tell them because they don't know. Looking forward to seeing the next arrogant little turd cyclist get splattered by a bus.

I am surprised you are old enough to drive with views like that. Why would you want anyone "splattered" across the road. You aren't on your console now.
Perhaps Edna K or anyone else similarly involved with the emergency services (eg the poor sod driving the bus )would like to share the reality of having to deal with "splatter" from an ex-human being.

I don't imagine they would share your trivialisation of the consequences of serious road accidents, whoever is to "blame."

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
For every cyclist that you see jumping a red light or what have you, you will see 5 drivers on their phone, or not indicating (my personal pet hate - how hard is it to flick a lever to let everyone know what you're doing - HOW f***ing HARD!?!?) or jumping a light themselves. Who is the more dangerous I wonder!?

how f***ing hard is it to raise an arm to indicate let everyone know what your doing on your bike. and which do you see more, i would say a much higher percentage of car drivers, my eight year old son had his collar bone broken by a cyclist, riding on the pavement, at night with no lights, and i can do f*** all about it, ok for me to do that in my car is it ??

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
how f***ing hard is it to raise an arm to indicate let everyone know what your doing on your bike. and which do you see more, i would say a much higher percentage of car drivers, my eight year old son had his collar bone broken by a cyclist, riding on the pavement, at night with no lights, and i can do f*** all about it, ok for me to do that in my car is it ??

OK to break the speed limit is it? More people are killed by speeding motorists than by cyclists. Look at yourself before you judge others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here