Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sorry guys. I've fallen out of love with Mrs Pendalton.

Hello Ms Trott.
draft_lens19649792module160581680photo_1343117923aa--a--a--a--0.jpg

article_7b28f878d15c1347_1344154767_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

That is the exact pose and look she gave me as I shouted her name on leaving the velodrome on Wednesday as she was warming down. She is the new superstar of cycling, will be another nervous day, Sarah Hammar is a top top cyclist.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Wow, just seen a classic is being slipped into the scedule tommorow, moved due to olympics. Live on Eurosport (or dodgy stream).

Team Sky | Pro Cycling | Clasica San Sebastian | Latest News | Clasica San Sebastian Guide

I imagine you fantasy lot need to dump excess baggae and get some points in prior to the last big one of 2012 this weekend.

Thanks for the heads up on this :thumbsup:

This means my planned months Europlayer subscription for the Vuelta will be starting from tonight so I can watch highlights of San Sebastian tomorrow and still be well in for the Vuelta :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
New avatar!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
While I'm here...

So SB, Vuelta on here or you going to start an official thread for the Vuelta? Could be an ideal opportunity to capture the hearts of some of the newbies after such a magnificent season so far for British Cycling, both road and track. This promises to be a cracking Vuelta and with Froome riding it shouldn't be too hard to hook plenty of people in and switch them on for life.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nah we've been away from home for far too long.

Plus the non official thread binfest we had, has put me off NSC and cycling.
It should stay an elitist sport for just us lot.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Nah we've been away from home for far too long.

Plus the non official thread binfest we had, has put me off NSC and cycling.
It should stay an elitist sport for just us lot.

Ah, don't be like that - no one does an Official Thread quite like you do. Come on, you know it makes sense.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Feel free, but the Vuelta doesn't have the wider appeal, esp with 'just' highlights.
It'll just be us lot talking to each other anyway.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It was terrible footage last year, not enough cameras, poor quality footage and badly edited, hopefully they can improve on it.

I know it was. I confess to giving up on some of it. The quality of footage is out of their hands though isn't it. I hope they don't have Matt Rendell sat in the studio giving his thoughts again. He certainly knows his cycling onions and is a very good writer, but there's something I find quite creepy about him in front of a camera and I can't quite place it. In fact, perhaps he should be there again so I can give him another chance and be converted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here