Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
He won the Giro di Toscana, which surely cannot be totally flat, especially looking at past winners and having some geographical knowledge. Maybe he has been sick but why carry on if you are getting dropped on the flat stages?

My thoughts exactly. Mind you, Goss has been sick and only finally pulled out today. Perhaps it was just a compassionate move from Goss today for the fans - save them giving money to the bookies when they lump on him for a will it/won't it sprint stage :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I still haven't forgiven Bos for his Tour of Turkey assault.

Quite how he got away with that, is beyond me.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Just watched the highlights. Not great for me, my 'guesses' were all horribly wrong. Should have stuck with what I had, but went all in to try to catch 1066...now distanced in 3rd.

5, 10, 11, 12.

Back to the drawing board.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Oh, and Gavazzi got me 10 points. I knew I could rely on him.

Unfortunately not, he ended up with a DSQ for towing. The 10 pts you've been given will be nicked back I expect.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Looking at the NSC table there seems to be very little movement. :whistle:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What an utter cock.

Was desperate to finish the Giro on a flat sprint stage on the last day in his town of Brescia. His team manager has said he'd warned him before, it's a lesson learnt for him and didn't offer much sympathy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well, I've done my transfers, and used up all my credit. How do I spend points that I win?

You don't, but indulge Boris for us, it's a harmless enough past time after all :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
FMR! I've just checked out tomorrow's profile. I'd love to have a go at that. In reality though, I don't think I'd survive it. On this basis, if I ever decide to close my account, that's where I'll head with my bike.

I appear to be joint 7th in the league. Something can't be right. I expect my reckless transfers will do me in tomorrow.

As for the cap, count me in whatever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here