Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
:lolol: Its not happening for them is it.

Brilliant looking stage, would have loved Brad to get a Pink jersey to add to the Yellow. I am sure he will fight to the end.

Just can't see it myself. Unless he rides himself in to some better form for the last week he will struggle, he has slipped off the front too many times already.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
A rare lapse by you 1066! You failed to follow the golden rule in fantasy - transfer in the jersey points (Pirazzi has been chasing it for a few days, I expect that's why pantani went for him too.)!

Like I say, too pricey and didn't want to disturb my GC plans which involved swapping Brad out for Nibs. At 3 credits and fewer people picking him Chalapud seemed like the ace up my sleeve.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Did Betancour think he'd won?

Definitely!! He thought he'd just taken the stage, the rider behind him you can see having a little chuckle to himself as he must have known. Betancour chased down the group so probably didn't realise Belkov was so far up the road. Eurosport really needed a shot of him at the moment he realises Belkov is already giving interviews!! :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Another quality stage! This race just keeps on giving :)

Just 5, 7, 10 & 13 fantasy wise.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Another quality stage! This race just keeps on giving :)

Just 5, 7, 10 & 13 fantasy wise.

Yep, brilliant. And seeing the weather in Italy makes it slightly easier to take that it's so crap here.

Now back to work, avoiding this thread until nearly midnight when I've had the chance to watch...though I expect I'll forget tomorrow...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Definitely!! He thought he'd just taken the stage, the rider behind him you can see having a little chuckle to himself as he must have known. Betancour chased down the group so probably didn't realise Belkov was so far up the road. Eurosport really needed a shot of him at the moment he realises Belkov is already giving interviews!! :lol:

Poor bloke. His celebration was Saganesque. Hopefully, he won't be allowed to forget it in a hurry!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
:)

I've caught you!

Next six stages...summit x2, flat x2, summit x2.

That'll sort us out. I expect to be floundering behind you, 1066 and Pantani by then. SB will still be in my wake though :whistle: and Bold...who knows with Bold?

My doing well in this game shows how little you actually need to know to do well in a fantasy game. The rest of the time is a reflection of how little I know!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here