Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
1 and 10 for me, at least. I was getting worried with the Goss news, but as I bumped him for Bouhanni I think it was the right thing to do!

- - - Updated - - -

Damn 1066, he has picked 1 and 2 again.

At the moment all we have is:

1. Sagan
2. Gallopin
3. Elimiger (he is on top form so far this season)

Rest of the top 10

4. Nibali
5. Stybar
6. Froome
7. Bandiere
8. Marcato
9. Impey
10. Bouhanni (looks like I was wrong there too, 1066 will be miles ahead now)

And some more places

11. Meersman
12. Vandenbergh

What does that do to the jerseys?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
1 and 10 for me, at least. I was getting worried with the Goss news, but as I bumped him for Bouhanni I think it was the right thing to do!

- - - Updated - - -

What does that do to the jerseys?

No, confirmation yet but the top ten in this stage will be top ten in GC for certain. Bouhanni probably up a few places for his bonus seconds yesterday and up there in the young jersey and points too. A costly mistake transferring him out for me.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Damn 1066, he has picked 1 and 2 again.

At the moment all we have is:

1. Sagan
2. Gallopin
3. Elimiger (he is on top form so far this season)

Rest of the top 10

4. Nibali
5. Stybar
6. Froome
7. Bandiere
8. Marcato
9. Impey
10. Bouhanni (looks like I was wrong there too, 1066 will be miles ahead now)

And some more places

11. Meersman
12. Vandenbergh

1,2 for me today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
5 & 10.

Cranky

Jan 13, 2007
Major recovery up to third today. Had 1, 2 and a couple just outside the top ten. Got 4 transfers to make too. Time to transfer the top GC guys in and ignore the potential sprint finish tomorrow possibly?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm just not feeling the love for Oman.
Which is a little odd as I was very keen on Qatar.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I think I'll let this one flow. 20 points today. 20 bloody points. I'm leaving them as they are - they can just bloody well get out there and prove themselves. Bastards.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Team Tom Hark Preston Park Velodrome absolutely gallopin up the NSC League for reasons completely random - up a mighty 7 places to a top 10 slot for the first (and probably last) time ever :clap:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
They're off already today, early four man break and that man Traksel is at again. He is only 3 credits too, bet no one has swapped him in though. The other escapees are Jang (CSS); Delle Stelle (BAR) and Hatanaka (JPN).

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
They're off already today, early four man break and that man Traksel is at again. He is only 3 credits too, bet no one has swapped him in though. The other escapees are Jang (CSS); Delle Stelle (BAR) and Hatanaka (JPN).

Didn't see any point swapping Traksel in as I was on the understanding they weren't awarding most combative rider points for this and there's no breakaway points, but looking at his scores I see he's still racked up quite a few (lanterne rouge yesterday would have helped). Delle Stelle has been on my radar and I've had him before in Qatar. None of these will be there at the finish today though of course.

I see the premium players are stacking up the transfers for tomorrow and many will take 6 into that stage. I'll have to content myself with 3. Day off today for me, but a shame it didn't work out to be tomorrow off instead as I would have liked to follow tomorrows stage, despite the absurd situation of there being no live video coverage. I think it's going to be a cracker!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
30km to go lead group of two, Delle Stelle and Hatanaka, 1'05" ahead. Looks like a sprint finish today. They have been on a go slow again as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here