Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well, I gave them a chance and they buggered it up. 8 points. Bottom (unless you count Cataldo's Crocodiles).

Useless bunch of bastards. Bit by bit, I'll move them on. I hope Degenkolp's season falls to pieces, and that Goss has nothing but failure.

Bastards.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I now have the biggest set of heavy hitters known to (cycling) man.

It'll be points-a-geddon tomorrow.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Team Tom Hark Preston Park Velodrome absolutely gallopin up the NSC League for reasons completely random - up a mighty 7 places to a top 10 slot for the first (and probably last) time ever :clap:

The mighty Team Tom Hark Preston Park Velodrome up to 7th now - SLICING through the peleton :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The mighty Team Tom Hark Preston Park Velodrome up to 7th now - SLICING through the peleton :lol:
Steady on.

If you carry on like this you'll be slipping into lycra, changing your avatar to a cycling one, and drinking Frijj 3 times a week.

Gentlemen I believe someone else has seen the light :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When you have Contador, Froome, Nibali, Velits and Stybar riding for Team Stat you don't need penalty points.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Steady on.

If you carry on like this you'll be slipping into lycra, changing your avatar to a cycling one, and drinking Frijj 3 times a week.

Watch out for me at The Amex next time, my ManU (9/2) / RVP (13/2) bets tonight are going to win me enough to get Team Tom Hark Preston Park Velodrome on the back of me shirt - with enough left over for a pie and a Bovril :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
When you have Contador, Froome, Nibali, Velits and Stybar riding for Team Stat you don't need penalty points.

OOOhh, look at you big boy!

You haven't gone all premium on us have you? Those more money than sensers will have the 3 big hitters and then some in for sure having saved up transfers for this stage. I'm quite chuffed with my 8th on GC so far but watch me slide down tomorrow as I could only manage to take 3 transfers into this stage. As Pantani says, us plebs have no chance of actually competing with Premium players.

Oh, and why did you have to go and put Velits in! That's gone and jinxed it good and proper now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
OOOhh, look at you big boy!

You haven't gone all premium on us have you? Those more money than sensers will have the 3 big hitters and then some in for sure having saved up transfers for this stage. I'm quite chuffed with my 8th on GC so far but watch me slide down tomorrow as I could only manage to take 3 transfers into this stage. As Pantani says, us plebs have no chance of actually competing with Premium players.

Oh, and why did you have to go and put Velits in! That's gone and jinxed it good and proper now.
Sorry about that.

I'm full of cold, knackered and as said not feeling the Oman love, unlike [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION] who's rockin even with commentary :bowdown:.

So I found I had 4 transfers and pots to spend, 30 seconds later job done and the sofa is calling.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch out for me at The Amex next time, my ManU (9/2) / RVP (13/2) bets tonight are going to win me enough to get Team Tom Hark Preston Park Velodrome on the back of me shirt - with enough left over for a pie and a Bovril :thumbsup:
You best get some HGH inside you.
I can fairly safely say you haven't got the shoulders to pull that lot off!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm feeling the Oman love personally because the quality of the field and parcours is pretty bloody good for this stage in the season. Such a shame there's no live TV coverage as the tiny bits of highlights I've seen look spectacular. I'd go so far as to say that were there live tv stage coverage of tomorrows stage it'd be worth one of my booked days off work for. Real shame I had to take today off anyway rather than it falling on tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here