Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Said it last season, I'll say it again this season:-

'I ain't paying good money to be told I'm shite at Fantasy Cycling'.

I've just about got team name, but I'm not overly happy with it, I can see me have a couple rolling out over the season, like last year.

That's your problem, a fickle chairman, unable to stick with a manager and keep the faith :p

I'll be changing nothing.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
NSC League is up. League ID is 76139. If you want to join let me know your team name on here too, so I know who you all are. You can invite any friends/relatives you like as long as they are not premium players and they put they ask on here first (via you guys is fine).
I'll join, name is 'Guru' (don't ask) it is VERY likely to change though. :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm done.

Even picked a team, worryingly I slotted straight back into the same names that we're pony, last year!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'm done.

Even picked a team, worryingly I slotted straight back into the same names that we're pony, last year!

You are in too. Why have you picked a team already? The race does not start for a fortnight, half those riders won't be in it.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
NSC League is up. League ID is 76139. If you want to join let me know your team name on here too, so I know who you all are. You can invite any friends/relatives you like as long as they are not premium players and they put they ask on here first (via you guys is fine).

Nice one Pantani.

Alright if my two eldest join our league? They don't go on here obviously, but one in particular is always asking how his scores compare to our league.

I'll be memories of meseeuw (yes, I know I've spelt it wrong) again, and team name will be the same too - Leipheimer not weeks

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Nice one Pantani.

Alright if my two eldest join our league? They don't go on here obviously, but one in particular is always asking how his scores compare to our league.

I'll be memories of meseeuw (yes, I know I've spelt it wrong) again, and team name will be the same too - Leipheimer not weeks

You and your children are most welcome, just give me their team names when they sign up and I'll let them in.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
ping.png
Stage one, I cropped it in Word etc, but it always took me back to the original print screen. :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You are in too. Why have you picked a team already? The race does not start for a fortnight, half those riders won't be in it.
Can't we change it around for a bit.
Deadlines didn't kick in till a couple of days before the off.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
You and your children are most welcome, just give me their team names when they sign up and I'll let them in.

Thanks.

Edit: Right they've done it. Teams are :

Hp@E.N.Dxx
TeamGC

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm second :rave:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I seem to remember your son was quite useful last year. It's going to be a tough league.

I'll be in as Indurain's Lungs again.

To be fair he ain't half bad (hopefully that's put a jinx on him already!), got a great memory for remembering stage placings from races several years ago. I often ask him for advice, which is a bit of a worry :blush:

Hoping it's going to be real tough this year if the likes of Stoichkov & teaboy get on the case and Tyrone gets his finger out, and that's to name just a few off the top of my head.

Edit: Do you think we can all manage to talk Horton into it too? Hopefully Glanders will be up for it as well.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
To be fair he ain't half bad (hopefully that's put a jinx on him already!), got a great memory for remembering stage placings from races several years ago. I often ask him for advice, which is a bit of a worry :blush:

Hoping it's going to be real tough this year if the likes of Stoichkov & teaboy get on the case and Tyrone gets his finger out, and that's to name just a few off the top of my head.

Yeah, forgot about me for one :rolleyes: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here