Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip to Sheff Utd

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
dave the gaffer said:
TLO

Listen...stop getting so bloody stroppy with people. People are allowed to have a contrary opinion to you ( APART FROM HORTON)

When the original letter went out requesting money and also DK and various people came out and said this was to aid in a shortfall, not a lifeboat, we weren't going bust and the playing side is all under control. Now a couple of months later, the manager is being quoted in the national media saying that all of the Currie money has dissapeared into the "black hole".

Now yes, we can all do the maths as you so patronisingly like to keep stating, however, what has changed from 2 months ago, to now? that is really what we would all like to know...not some detailed interim Profit and Loss or accumulated cash flow statement published.

Thank you Dave....
I never asked the board to go all I want is an update with some current info in it not waffle

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Seagullible said:
I can confirm the story is true - Cullip is off for a medical and is expected to sign by Thursday. Bad news and I'm gutted but life and the club goes on. I like to think that all the experience being gained by the youngsters could prove to be a major asset in 2-3 years time.

I know you're not one for lying...oh BUGGER there goes my GOD :angry:

Right, next player to worship.......nope they all suck, back to Perry Digweed I go :)

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
WATF0RD ZERO said:
So Auditor,

Do you agree with 3gulls that we go into administration and get rid of the board ?

Or do you have another brilliant solution ? (and if you do, please explain who the f*** you are going to appoint as chairman)

Youve not understood what I'm saying....I would like a real update issued by the club not the usual waffle

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Cheerio Danny, thanks for all the good times.

Whoose next then? FDM, Harding (no qualms there), Leon, Claridge

Can we have Martin Hinchelwood back in charge in a few months time when all the decent players have gone please, then we can all pretend its 2 years ago and we are 2 years younger and nobody will be able to say why did we not learn our leasons from previous experience in this division.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Seagullible said:
subject to medical so there's hope - sorry Jean-Luc

has'nt he got a dodgy knee or something?

WATF0RD ZERO

Jan 22, 2004
Sorry Auditor, i did misunderstand, but i think Ferrets page gives you the info ...

9M in debt, investors have raised 7M so we are 2M short.

A&K 250K, Currie 250K, Spurs 250-300K leaves 1.25M.

They have also said any other player windfalls will need to go to this. Goodbye Danny and thanks for all the good times.

We still have the best group of young players coming through that we have had in years and i believe we are well covered at CB.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hinsh to take Dannys place then? :clap: Sounds good to me, Virgo to go back to CB alongside him when Butters stops cooking, Reid or El-Edb at RB with Harding/Watto/Mayo battling for LB. Sounds alright to me....just!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
The rumour was that the man Cullip would struggle to pass a medical due to knee problems. I am surprised he has stayed with us for so long so maybe an injury has stopped him being sold in the past.

If he does go (and how many times have we had rumours like this in the past!) then I think the biggest effect it will have on the team is a drop in moral which is something that has always been strong since M Adams arrived. Losing 2 of our best players in a week with no hope of bringing new players in must be pretty gutting for the rest of the squad.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Who's going to be captain??

To be honest without him I think we'll go down but we should be pleased that we've got the youngsters to cope with that. Hinsh can come back in the side and learn his trade and become the footballer he's promising to be.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Superseagull said:
The rumour was that the man Cullip would struggle to pass a medical due to knee problems. I am surprised he has stayed with us for so long so maybe an injury has stopped him being sold in the past.

If he does go (and how many times have we had rumours like this in the past!) then I think the biggest effect it will have on the team is a drop in moral which is something that has always been strong since M Adams arrived. Losing 2 of our best players in a week with no hope of bringing new players in must be pretty gutting for the rest of the squad.

agreed it could kick the moral out of the team, Danny is their leader and has been a great leader in his time with us. But...and theres always a But, the younger players could see this as their chance to shine in the wake of another departure.
In my eyes it sucks, but its not all bad IMO

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Seagullible said:
I'd expect Oatway to take over as captain and he seems to be big for morale

I take it you've heard from the guy that you work with?? 100% confirmed?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Superseagull said:

The upside to that is that fringe first-team players will now look at the situation of having a better chance of playing. You might find one or two players suddenly picking up form in the near future. Ooops, sorry Crabbers, just read your post above this one. I'm too slow again.

As I understand it, Charlie Oatway is the real morale booster inthe dressing room. He may be made skipper, but I would also put in a shout for Chippy, or may be even FDM.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here