Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip to Sheff Utd

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Warnock is sniffing round, from the BBC website but he has not put his money where his huge mouth is yet

Warnock poised to make Cullip bid

Cullip has made more than 200 league appearances for Brighton
Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock has confirmed that he is interested in Brighton's Danny Cullip as a potential transfer target.
Warnock wants new faces after defensive frailties cost the Blades victory against Rotherham at the weekend.

"Danny is one of a number of players we are looking at," Warnock told the Blades' official website.

"I don't like revealing the names of the players I am after but I haven't placed any bids at the moment."

Cullip, 28, has been with the Seagulls for five years, making more than 200 league appearances.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Now also on Sporting Life. Com

CULLIP TARGETED BY BLADES
Manager Neil Warnock has confirmed that Brighton defender Danny Cullip is a transfer target for Sheffield United.

The Blades boss is looking to strengthen a defence that has shipped 30 goals in 23 games this season - a total higher than any of the other clubs challenging for a play-off spot.

Indeed, even struggling neighbours Leeds have only had their backline breached 24 times.

Cullip has chalked up over 200 appearances for the Seagulls and is a key member of their squad. However, the 28-year-old is one of a number of irons in the fire for Warnock, who is reluctant to reveal names.

"Danny is one of a number of players we are looking at," the manager told the club's official website. "I don't like revealing names of the players I'm after but I haven't placed any bids at the moment."

Rotherham pair Martin McIntosh and Chris Swailes, both scorers in the 2-2 draw against the Blades at Millmoor, are also rumoured to be interesting Warnock.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Saint Lennard said:
And who are you to say these people are not just stirring it?

Someone who knows the two people concerned and their characters. They are not people who would stir trouble for the sake of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here