Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip to Sheff Utd

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:
I suspect that insolvency practitioners would think that most of the squad are a liability, rather than an asset:-

"I've read the rules. You only need ELEVEN players"

That should not be a problem. In January that could be all that is left of the first team squad! :nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
Has he got Money?....... NO!!
Is he giving any money to MM?.......... NO!!
And if Cullip goes then what will happen to us will be fighting off relegation again. :angry:

this thread is for adult conversation on the money issues Kev, please retreat!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe if he goes Virgo will be moved back into defence and we can start playing stikers up front?

Or am I just being silly?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Kev the Ape said:
Has he got Money?....... NO!!
Is he giving any money to MM?.......... NO!!
And if Cullip goes then what will happen to us will be fighting off relegation again. :angry:

Good post Kev. You sum the situation up well. :clap:

Did Mummy help you with that one? :jester:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Kev I will ask this once more to you.

ARE YOU A BLIND BRAINDEAD IMBECILE?

DO YOU THINK RELEGATION IS WORSE THAN THE CLUB FOLDING. WITHOUT A NEW GROUND EVERYTHING ELSE IS A SIDESHOW.

CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS OUR SURVIVAL.

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PEA BRAIN?

Kev the Ape

Seagullible said:
please learn to speak English first.
Then I will say he hasn't 'got to reject it' as I said Cullip is a player, they come and go. We've won without him and WILL continue to do so.

ps please grow up and stop posting so much crap!

He been our best f***ing captain we have had for ages. And you want to see him go? Why? :ohmy:.

Kev the Ape

Seagullible said:
I don't, but he may have to inthe best interest of our clubs survival. It's not rocket science, it's not even f'in junior school art!
You really do have an incredibly small brain don't you!

So your not slightly worried we might not get falmer? :ohmy:.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Kev the Ape said:
So your not slightly worried we might not get falmer? :ohmy:.

I will jump in and say i have always been confident of getting Falmer and nothing has changed, we will get it and if we have to sell a few players to ensure we survive, and get Falmer then hey thats not a bad sacrifice.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
If dick knight sells Cullip then i will go crazy. :angry:
Knight OUT!!!

But what if Cullip wants to go? Is that Dick Knights fault?

What if he wants a final crack at making the Premiership - an opportunity that he surely must have given up as a potential lost cause several years ago?

You can't stand in these players way?

If Cullip goes to Notts County or Hull or Swindon then sure - Rant and Rage - but if, like Currie, he goes to a club with realistic Premiership prospects then we should wish him well and also take pride in that in his five years with us we developed him into a player who now has the chance of making the big time.

just my humble opinion.....

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Robert Lester Zamora said:

What if he wants a final crack at making the Premiership - an opportunity that he surely must have given up as a potential lost cause several years ago?

If Cullip goes to Notts County or Hull or Swindon then sure - Rant and Rage - but if, like Currie, he goes to a club with realistic Premiership prospects then we should wish him well and also take pride in that in his five years with us we developed him into a player who now has the chance of making the big time.

spot on fella!

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Robert Lester Zamora said:

Agree with you RLZ....really don't think DC would cut it in the prem though!!!!

Aug 2, 2004
SW France
IMHO I think it's time for Cullip to go,if we can get a fair wedge for him,think we have lived on MA's legacy for too long now.........incidentally on finances how the hell can Leeds ask for more time to pay the Inland Revenue when they keep splashing out on players???:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here