Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palarse

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Only the winners of the Carling Cup qualify for the UEFA Cup. If the winners finish in the top six in the Premiership, then the European place moves on to the seventh placed team in the League.

Right, okay then. Also, phew !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Can someone please clarify for me, must be my substandard Croydon education... but this the main Brighton forum right? I only ask because looking through your 'big board' all I seem to see are posts called "Crystal Palace this..." and "Crystal Palace that...". I've even noticed recently that people have been clever enough to change the word Palace to Palarse *Giggles like a school girl*. How long till we get a merged board or go one further and just become one club? We do seem completely obsessed with what the other team seems to be doing to point that threads are started deliberately stating what the other team is doing and how we are not going to take any supposed notice. Really guys?

It may have escaped your notice but we are RIVALS. This is what rivals do, the Americans call is 'Trash Talk' which is a very apt description. Thank you for posting your opinions and now f*** off please.

snytaxx

Jan 24, 2012
And you registered on a "rival" forum to let us know we are obsessed with rivals.

Stupid pikey twat.

Well putting petty name calling aside, I sure did, call it pre exam procrastination.

I do occasionally come here when the HOL gets a bit boring, and I thought i'd post a mildly hypocritical sarcastic waste of a comment to highlight the fact that you chaps do seem to devote a lot of forum energy into simply sniping at the Palace. Forgive my naivety ive only been an active Palace fan for the past 7 years and my experience of our so called rivalry only stretches to certain game in late September. But would members of the NSC honestly tell me that "No one gives a shit about your shitty club" when every thread in 10 seems to have the word "Shithurst" or a general Croydon related insult in it?

(Left a few lines)

*Sorry am new to this, do i leave a homophobic comment here?*

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well putting petty name calling aside, I sure did, call it pre exam procrastination.

I do occasionally come here when the HOL gets a bit boring, and I thought i'd post a mildly hypocritical sarcastic waste of a comment to highlight the fact that you chaps do seem to devote a lot of forum energy into simply sniping at the Palace. Forgive my naivety ive only been an active Palace fan for the past 7 years and my experience of our so called rivalry only stretches to certain game in late September. But would members of the NSC honestly tell me that "No one gives a shit about your shitty club" when every thread in 10 seems to have the word "Shithurst" or a general Croydon related insult in it?

(Left a few lines)

*Sorry am new to this, do i leave a homophobic comment here?*

You really are a bit of a dick aren't you ? Are you going to tell us that fans don't insult us ? Are you new to this ? Are you retarded ? If you don't like what you see then don't come here you thick pikey. You can also got and cry to your mummy as I doubt that you've ever met your dad.

snytaxx

Jan 24, 2012
You really are a bit of a dick aren't you ? Are you going to tell us that fans don't insult us ? Are you new to this ? Are you retarded ? If you don't like what you see then don't come here you thick pikey. You can also got and cry to your mummy as I doubt that you've ever met your dad.

Aye, yes to the first, no to the second, yes to the third, no to the fourth. I never once said that i didn't like what i saw, but we can run with that for now if you think it would help your argument, as for the crying I will leave that for tonight (hopefully tears of joy but lets be realistic...).

Im intrigued, I did actually ask a mildly serious question but seeing as this is starting to turn into a simple "I HATE YOU!!!!!!!" discussion do the NSC's rules as so aptly pointed out by "hans kraay fan club" apply both ways, I mean what if i actually was a retarded "pikey" with only a single parent who was prone to running home and crying every time a nasty man said something to me. Surely thats just as bad as a homophobic comment or yet again do the rules only apply to those who dont support the correct team?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Aye, yes to the first, no to the second, yes to the third, no to the fourth. I never once said that i didn't like what i saw, but we can run with that for now if you think it would help your argument, as for the crying I will leave that for tonight (hopefully tears of joy but lets be realistic...).

Im intrigued, I did actually ask a mildly serious question but seeing as this is starting to turn into a simple "I HATE YOU!!!!!!!" discussion do the NSC's rules as so aptly pointed out by "hans kraay fan club" apply both ways, I mean what if i actually was a retarded "pikey" with only a single parent who was prone to running home and crying every time a nasty man said something to me. Surely thats just as bad as a homophobic comment or yet again do the rules only apply to those who dont support the correct team?

You really are a boring little boy aren't you ? Go and have a wank, you'll feel better. Now to paraphrase one of out late heros, 'Bore Off'.

snytaxx

Jan 24, 2012
You really are a boring little boy aren't you ? Go and have a wank, you'll feel better. Now to paraphrase one of out late heros, 'Bore Off'.

I dont know, I dont feel socially arrogant enough to comment on just how entertaining my personality is to you but you have made it abundantly clear of your opinion so arguably that didn't even need to be a question at all.

If you really do find people asking questions about your fanbase that go beyond the level of "Why is you all a bunch of gayz"? so god damn bad, then I shall indeed depart your forum never to return allowing you to claim victory in this exchange and perhaps boost your confidence levels that one little bit higher for our game at the end of the month, which putting all rivalry aside, I hope is a good one (regardless of the score). Personally i'd take a draw all day long but we shall have to see. Im curious would anything less then an victory be acceptable to you gents?

Last edited:

I dont know, I dont feel socially arrogant enough to comment on just how entertaining my personality is to you but you have made it abundantly clear of your opinion so arguably that didn't even need to be a question at all.

If you really do find people asking questions about your fanbase that go beyond the level of "Why is you all a bunch of gayz"? so god damn bad, then I shall indeed depart your forum never to return allowing you to claim victory in this exchange and perhaps boost your confidence levels that one little bit higher for our game at the end of the match, which putting all rivalry aside, I hope is a good one (regardless of the score). Personally i'd take a draw all day long but we shall have to see. Im curious would anything less then an victory be acceptable to you gents?

Fair comments, obviously I want you lot to lose, badly.

It's no wonder about the abuse though as most, not all but most, of the Palace posters here think hurling the "gay" stuff around is highly amusing and is upsetting, when in reality we find it as dull as dishwater.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

It's no wonder about the abuse though as most, not all but most, of the Palace posters here think hurling the "gay" stuff around is highly amusing and is upsetting, when in reality we find it as dull as dishwater.
Come on , we mention the "gay" in jest just like you call ue pikeys , scum , nigels , looters etc . Do you honestly think we actually believe you is all gay ? Why would we think it is upsetting you ? Cant you just laugh it off and make light of it like we do ?

snytaxx

Jan 24, 2012

Fair comments also, you dont have to tell me, ive just been accused of living in a caravan for the last three responses in a row.

If I had to pull a prediction out of you (from the seat of a neutral pundit) based on each teams current form what would you go for?

Personally I think it will be a score 1-1 draw. You lot wont want a repeat of last time where Palace simply rose to the occasion but I have a sneaky feeling that we will score our ever so predictable one goal then try and park the bus for a game like with leeds seeing as you lot seem to score late and we seem to like letting them in late.

Fair comments also, you dont have to tell me, ive just been accused of living in a caravan for the last three responses in a row.

If I had to pull a prediction out of you (from the seat of a neutral pundit) based on each teams current form what would you go for?

Personally I think it will be a score 1-1 draw. You lot wont want a repeat of last time where Palace simply rose to the occasion but I have a sneaky feeling that we will score our ever so predictable one goal then try and park the bus for a game like with leeds seeing as you lot seem to score late and we seem to like letting them in late.

Cardiff to win 2.0 tonight.

Freedman has already fired them up.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Come on , we mention the "gay" in jest just like you call ue pikeys , scum , nigels , looters etc . Do you honestly think we actually believe you is all gay ? Why would we think it is upsetting you ? Cant you just laugh it off and make light of it like we do ?

Changing the subject complacently, what has happened to this Clyne deal ? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, not even Football Rumours, is this just another Twitter hoax ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Changing the subject complacently, what has happened to this Clyne deal ? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, not even Football Rumours, is this just another Twitter hoax ?
I think when tonights done it will happen , hopefully he will stay till the end of the season (on loan ) . He just might want to stay and play in a cup final:wink:

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think when tonights done it will happen , hopefully he will stay till the end of the season (on loan ) . He just might want to stay to play in a cup final:wink:

Well as I say, there's been no mention of it apart from here. The sad thing for you is that if he stays for a Wembley date he can leave for nothing at the end of the season can't he ?

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wella sis ay, there's been no mention of it apart from here. The sad thing for you is that if he stays for a Wembley date he can leave for nothing at the end of the season can't he ?
Nope , compensation because he is under 24 . The owners are striking a hard sell mentality atm because they reckon we would get £2 m. at tribunal . Also i did say if he stayed it would be on loan , hope this clears up any misunderstandings !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nope , compensation because he is under 24 . The owners are striking a hard sell mentality atm because they reckon we would get £2 m. at tribunal . Also i did say if he stayed it would be on loan , hope this clears up any misunderstandings !

Not at all, thank you for that, for your sake I hope he stays. In a slightly odd way Palace getting relegated isn't quite as attractive a prospect as it was, who would we hate next season ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here