Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palarse

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I think Cardiff would also be upset if Blackpool finished a point ahead of them for the last play off place

Who's to say if they played their normal XI, that they would have faired any better? Maybe they would have held back to prevent injury/tiredness for tomorrow and rolled over for Blackpool to win. Maybe the reserve players stepped up a gear because they want to feature in the game at Cardiff?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I heard on the football league show they made 9 changes for a League game on saturday ( and lost) I think they have one eye on the tin pot cup semi final, how gratifiying it will be if they get relegated by a single point??

I am looking forward to tomorrow night to see them get humped by Cardiff, and then to gloat at the nigels at work...

I hate scummy palarse as much as any decent Brighton fan would , but would you seriously call it "tin pot cup" if we were in that position ??? I don't think so !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That FLU was before the last semifinal 2 weeks ago

They've had half the team out with Flu to be fair.

The flu thing was another of Dougle's made up lies to try and make excuses / fool Cardiff before the 1st leg. All players 'linked' with the flu outbreak suprisingly played!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Complete fantasy here, but what if brighton won the fa cup (and palace do the not so impossible task of getting to the final and beating liverpool), would we be in the same european cup? The winners of the fa and league cups both go in europa, right? How freaky would that be - a brighton/palace match in the europa league?

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
The flu thing was another of Dougle's made up lies to try and make excuses / fool Cardiff before the 1st leg. All players 'linked' with the flu outbreak suprisingly played!
Speroni missed Millwall and Leicester due to flu.

McCarthy and Gardner missed Leicester due to flu.

Clyne missed Cardiff due to flu.

Next question.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Feel free , theres hundreds doing it apparently !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Naaah, been there done that 4 times (and been relegated immediately), and we usually end up in administration a couple of years after.

I would genuinely prefer a trip to Wembley, with a chance of winning a major trophy and a jolly up in Latvia.

I can see you lot now spending all your money on cheap eastern European whores and vodka made with industrial strength methanol. But anyway that`s enough about your saturday nights out in Croydon what about getting into Europe.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I can see you lot now spending all your money on cheap eastern European whores and vodka made with industrial strength methanol. But anyway that`s enough about your saturday nights out in Croydon what about getting into Europe.

Thinking about it, if Palace do get through to the final they probably would qualify for Europe by default. After all, Man City are certs to be in the Champions League and even if Liverpool don't qualify (which looks likely) it's highly improbable that Liverpool will miss out on the Euro League so if Palace do get to the final they are pretty much nailed on to also be in the same competition. Since last September I now think it's none too smart to be smug about Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here