Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palarse

Crenol

Jan 22, 2012
Thinking about it, if Palace do get through to the final they probably would qualify for Europe by default. After all, Man City are certs to be in the Champions League and even if Liverpool don't qualify (which looks likely) it's highly improbable that Liverpool will miss out on the Euro League so if Palace do get to the final they are pretty much nailed on to also be in the same competition. Since last September I now think it's none too smart to be smug about Palace.

Runner up in Carling cup doesn't get to Europe.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Does anyone else think this " Palarse " is a little childish especially from BHAFC fans !

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Speroni missed Millwall and Leicester due to flu.

McCarthy and Gardner missed Leicester due to flu.

Clyne missed Cardiff due to flu.

Next question.

What was your excuse for losing to Blackpool?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
I heard on the football league show they made 9 changes for a League game on saturday ( and lost) I think they have one eye on the tin pot cup semi final, how gratifiying it will be if they get relegated by a single point??

I am looking forward to tomorrow night to see them get humped by Cardiff, and then to gloat at the nigels at work...

I'm sure it would have been a ' major cup ' had you still been in it wouldn't it.

I think you're worried that we'll get to Wembley.

Unlike some of your deluded fans, we aren't expecting promotion or even a play off place this season, a season without a relegation scrap would be progress in itself, getting to a cup final would be a fantastic achievment and DF's decision to make so many changes has caused much debate with Palace fans, many don't agree with him, however we are still only 3 points off of a play off place and close to the required number of points for safety. We are building for the future and if we finish this season with a good momentum and scrape into 6th place then that's great, but we'll be happy with mid table and safety by March thankyou.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There is still plenty of time for Palace to slide into the relegation zone

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm sure it would have been a ' major cup ' had you still been in it wouldn't it.

I think you're worried that we'll get to Wembley.

Unlike some of your deluded fans, we aren't expecting promotion or even a play off place this season, a season without a relegation scrap would be progress in itself, getting to a cup final would be a fantastic achievment and DF's decision to make so many changes has caused much debate with Palace fans, many don't agree with him, however we are still only 3 points off of a play off place and close to the required number of points for safety. We are building for the future and if we finish this season with a good momentum and scrape into 6th place then that's great, but we'll be happy with mid table and safety by March thankyou.
Talking out of your arse again there I see.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I heard on the football league show they made 9 changes for a League game on saturday ( and lost) I think they have one eye on the tin pot cup semi final, how gratifiying it will be if they get relegated by a single point??

I am looking forward to tomorrow night to see them get humped by Cardiff, and then to gloat at the nigels at work...

Hate teams who do this
Even though Poyet played weakened teams in the FA cup last season he still put a team out who he thought would win and we did win those games
Palace weren't interested in beating Derby in the FA Cup this season and their team selection for that game and lacklustre performance proved it
Don't normally give a shit whether Palace win or lose but I really hope they get stuffed against Cardiff because of the above

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
No doubt all the Palace fans who were slagging Gus off for 'disrespecting' Wrexham a couple of weeks ago, by fielding a few young players, are now raging at Dougie for treating the league with equal disrespect?

No?

*not surprised*

Jan 12, 2012
Most Palace fans would agree that so far this season, we have done much better then expected. To beat you, Man utd,and Millwall away was more then we could have hoped for.
With 2 more important games in the next week,im more then happy with the progress we've made this season.
I thought a post i read tonight summed up both our clubs perspectives, it said the reason Murray wasn't resigned by Poyet was that he wasnt good enough for the premiership !! Try getting there first lads, then worry about it !

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I can see you lot now spending all your money on cheap eastern European whores and vodka made with industrial strength methanol. But anyway that`s enough about your saturday nights out in Croydon what about getting into Europe.

and of course Brighton is a truly wonderful place, the druggie capital of thesouth coast, just full of lovely muggers and junkies.....be honest its a shithole

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Speroni missed Millwall and Leicester due to flu.

McCarthy and Gardner missed Leicester due to flu.

Clyne missed Cardiff due to flu.

Next question.

No the Cardiff one - he made it up - made the previous weeks illness drag right on. Said no Speroni McCuntchops or Scannel but they all played - funny that. Why are so many of your lot so obsessed with NSC?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here