Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palarse

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If they do get to Wembley they can perhaps pay back the window cleaner and odd job man they screwed when they went into administration....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Rumoured they will sign Vardy from Fleetwood this week and loan him back for the remainder of the season. Good business if they can do it - clearly spending the income from Zaha/Clyne already

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Wouldn't they have to qualify for the financial fair play and their history of administration would surely affect this?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Zero first team players in the squad. Entirely reserves and youth team. Resting all of the starting XI for Cardiff.

Similar to Manure's team when you beat them. Also similar to us the last few weeks with all our injuries and suspensions.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
and of course Brighton is a truly wonderful place, the druggie capital of thesouth coast, just full of lovely muggers and junkies.....be honest its a shithole
brighton.jpg
039098_3feca1c4.jpg

Our two towns don't compare do they :lolol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Rumoured they will sign Vardy from Fleetwood this week and loan him back for the remainder of the season. Good business if they can do it - clearly spending the income from Zaha/Clyne already

The Clyne money, yes.

Not the Zaha money, as he is not for sale. When he leaves, we'll be able to buy three or four top Championship players with the money and wages.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not a fair comparison, you can't see the seagulls shit on the pier, and where's the picture of Coldean? or Moulsecombe?

Yes but in Croydon you can see the rats shit on the pavements everywhere. You could always post a picture of Shirley or Purley but I wouldn't go north of SE25.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Yes but in Croydon you can see the rats shit on the pavements everywhere. You could always post a picture of Shirley or Purley but I wouldn't go north of SE25.
will be a lot of rat shit on the way back to Brighton when we have pasted you yet again next week.......thats if your tears dont wash it away

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
will be a lot of rat shit on the way back to Brighton when we have pasted you yet again next week.......thats if your tears dont wash it away

Yes but whatever the result you will still have rat shit to live with not to mention the shit of pikey Staffies.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
however we are still only 3 points off of a play off place and close to the required number of points for safety.

SIX points. Still, we're the deluded ones remember?

snytaxx

Jan 24, 2012
Can someone please clarify for me, must be my substandard Croydon education... but this the main Brighton forum right? I only ask because looking through your 'big board' all I seem to see are posts called "Crystal Palace this..." and "Crystal Palace that...". I've even noticed recently that people have been clever enough to change the word Palace to Palarse *Giggles like a school girl*. How long till we get a merged board or go one further and just become one club? We do seem completely obsessed with what the other team seems to be doing to point that threads are started deliberately stating what the other team is doing and how we are not going to take any supposed notice. Really guys?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can someone please clarify for me, must be my substandard Croydon education... but this the main Brighton forum right? I only ask because looking through your 'big board' all I seem to see are posts called "Crystal Palace this..." and "Crystal Palace that...". I've even noticed recently that people have been clever enough to change the word Palace to Palarse *Giggles like a school girl*. How long till we get a merged board or go one further and just become one club? We do seem completely obsessed with what the other team seems to be doing to point that threads are started deliberately stating what the other team is doing and how we are not going to take any supposed notice. Really guys?
JCL?

And you registered on a "rival" forum to let us know we are obsessed with rivals.

Stupid pikey twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here