Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace will win the league because.......

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Murray is quality! So is CMS but Murray is a lot better than Barnes! Gus lost the plot when he let muzza go!

Yeah but he had a replacement lined up to replace him ...... Didn't he ?????? .... but we are still waiting for this mystery man 2-seasons later

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Pressure will all be on you come 1st Dec if you keep this run going. You better hope it doesnt all come crashing down around your ears when we visit.

The calibre of teams we are beating at the moment, means there's no pressure, just a togetherness and great team spirit .
2500 more home fans today, things are on the up !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yeah but he had a replacement lined up to replace him ...... Didn't he ?????? .... but we are still waiting for this mystery man 2-seasons later

Rewriting history. Murray's replacement was Hoskins, and was lined up before Murray had even left.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Pressure will all be on you come 1st Dec if you keep this run going. You better hope it doesnt all come crashing down around your ears when we visit.

Of course there will be no pressure on the Seaweed then ?could be a big gap in the points tally and a tough game against one of the best teams in the league ,who happen to be your rivals.
Defeat for you lot would be a disaster.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

If we keep this run going until December 1st we'll be top of the league and cruising on a 15 game unbeaten run.

I don't think there will be much pressure on us at all.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
They are simply on a good run of form. That doesn't make them the best team. They're just full of confidence. I bet even Palace fans don't seriously believe they're going to win the league.

Oh but we do!!

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Blackburn commentary team said it was Rovers worst performance of the season which made Palace look better than average.

It's funny, we have heard that from several oppo teams lately. Maybe there is a common thread developing here?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Brighton will end the season higher than Palace. End of thread.

I'm really sorry to keep posting consecutive posts here but i'm reading it as i go along and can't let this lie. Are you serious Dave? Really?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Not that I should rise to the bait - and I'm not really but I think a straw poll of the NSC faithful would indicate
a) that we don't want a new manager and
b) we certainly wouldn't want Ian bloody Holloway - he's a never was who will do nothing for p@l@ce
Yeah you won for sure -enjoy your moment whilst you can.
You'll sell Zaha in January for a load of cash which Holloway won't be given to improve the team with and you'll end up where you belong - down near the foot of the table

I bet a hell of a lot of Albion fans deep down think Holloway is a fantastic manager and most are seething we've managed to get him.

We won't be selling Zaha in January, we don't need the money and we'd be mad to let him go if we are in the promotion mix up. When he does go it will be for big money, I'd imagine 2/3rds will go back into the club but the other 1/3rd will be spent on the team.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Last season after 7 home games we had an identical record as this season (won 2 drawn 3 lost 2) and Palace were 7 points ahead of us - we finished 10 points clear of them and didn't win any of our last 8 matches - plenty of time for normal service to be resumed.

Exaclty which normal service are you referring to?

To add to the thread-

Murrey is decent by probably not in the top 3 of championship strikers.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I bet a hell of a lot of Albion fans deep down think Holloway is a fantastic manager and most are seething we've managed to get him.

We won't be selling Zaha in January, we don't need the money and we'd be mad to let him go if we are in the promotion mix up. When he does go it will be for big money, I'd imagine 2/3rds will go back into the club but the other 1/3rd will be spent on the team.

Seething? That's a laugh...he's ok...bit of a character ...entertaining with his chat I guess...re Zaha I wouldn't be too sure ..no more Doogie to look after him..and once the bubble is burst and u start losing he might be the one who wants to go...we shall see

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Seething? That's a laugh...he's ok...bit of a character ...entertaining with his chat I guess...re Zaha I wouldn't be too sure ..no more Doogie to look after him..and once the bubble is burst and u start losing he might be the one who wants to go...we shall see

As is football these days, Money talks. I reckon he will go to Arsenal in January but it will be for a decent whack. £12m + add ons. Just my opinion mind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here