Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace will win the league because.......

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Nigel baiting is a well followed hobby on NSC , we'll be able to rub it in when it all goes tits up for the deluded followers of scum.

We can't wait to play you make no mistake we are a good side an are very clinical up top,you lot played well last night but Leeds were utter s-it and that was points dropped.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They have the best striker in the league....... Who Gus let go for nothing.......... If we had Glenn Murray we would now be top. The man who most of our fans thought would never cut it in The Championship.

why dont u go and watch them then u seem to like one of there players more than any albion player

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I think you were about this far ahead of us at this stage of last season. Please remind me who finished higher?

We are better now ,BHA look better too organised an keep the ball well you need another striker as do we if FFS or CMS are injured for a long time we will both miss them big time as their is little back up. The only difference being our goals are coming from everywhere .That was last year shall we talk about the years before that too

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
you really are a misery Terry !

Now CMS is banging them in and looking an all round player, you have to find something else to have a whinge about.

YYYYYAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN

Any chance of some positiveity ? I thought we were excellent last night ?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
I must say i'm as surprised as you lot are that palace are doing so well this season specially after a poor start , but it does give me pleasure seeing a few Brighton fan on here realising that Brighton are not as good as the through they are

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I must say i'm as surprised as you lot are that palace are doing so well this season specially after a poor start , but it does give me pleasure seeing a few Brighton fan on here realising that Brighton are not as good as the through they are

Spell Murray right

Last season after 7 home games we had an identical record as this season (won 2 drawn 3 lost 2) and Palace were 7 points ahead of us - we finished 10 points clear of them and didn't win any of our last 8 matches - plenty of time for normal service to be resumed.

PS - Cracking crowd at Selhurst again :whistle:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
ok he scored two and one was a penalty, and he missed a penalty too. Ok tell me what difference is there with CMS last night, scored 2, one a penalty, and missed a penalty too. Oh yeah the difference is that we won and you didnt, haven't for 7 games now!! and yeah we got a new manager, seems like a lot of fans on nsc would like a new manager too...
Not that I should rise to the bait - and I'm not really but I think a straw poll of the NSC faithful would indicate
a) that we don't want a new manager and
b) we certainly wouldn't want Ian bloody Holloway - he's a never was who will do nothing for p@l@ce
Yeah you won for sure -enjoy your moment whilst you can.
You'll sell Zaha in January for a load of cash which Holloway won't be given to improve the team with and you'll end up where you belong - down near the foot of the table

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
:lolol:
We could win every game 6-0 and you still wouldn't be impressed you bitter old fool.

Glenn Murray :bowdown:

11 games unbeaten and a 7 point difference between the 2 sides. Do mind the gap

:facepalm::facepalm: you seem to spend a lot of time on here even though you're palace, why don't you go stick your tongue back up your mega rich chairman (with the coolest hair in the world arse) as no one gives two shits about what you think, pikey:tosser::tosser::tosser:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Not that I should rise to the bait - and I'm not really but I think a straw poll of the NSC faithful would indicate
a) that we don't want a new manager and
b) we certainly wouldn't want Ian bloody Holloway - he's a never was who will do nothing for p@l@ce
Yeah you won for sure -enjoy your moment whilst you can.
You'll sell Zaha in January for a load of cash which Holloway won't be given to improve the team with and you'll end up where you belong - down near the foot of the table

And where do you belong then?
Premiership?
League 1.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Make no mistake, today's performance was 90 minutes of total dominance football.
We made a decent looking team ( on paper) very ordinary.
If we can keep this run going, you will have a nasty surprise when you come to se26.

Make no mistake, today's performance was 90 minutes of total dominance football.
We made a decent looking team ( on paper) very ordinary.
If we can keep this run going, you will have a nasty surprise when you come to se26.

Pressure will all be on you come 1st Dec if you keep this run going. You better hope it doesnt all come crashing down around your ears when we visit.

D

Deleted member 18477

Murray is quality! So is CMS but Murray is a lot better than Barnes! Gus lost the plot when he let muzza go!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here