Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace will win the league because.......

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
all i know, is that this current run palace are on is making me really fuckin unhappy :(

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
They have the best striker in the league....... Who Gus let go for nothing.......... If we had Glenn Murray we would now be top. The man who most of our fans thought would never cut it in The Championship.

Back then no one could have known whether grumpy Glenn would cut it playing 2nd tier football,he has for the scum but hindsight is something Gus does not have

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We won't be selling Zaha in January, we don't need the money

Was that your thinking (not specifically about the diver) before you shafted your creditors twice?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have no doubt that the Palace bubble will burst, I'm pretty sure that they don't have great strength in depth, we just need to start putting teams away when we dominate games and keep in touch, I.E not drop any further behind. 9 points when we are struggling to convert our dominance of games is a pretty big gap.

Just live in hope that the bubble bursts before we play them and we will have closed the gap a bit by then

This poor run has been made much worse for me by the fact that Palace keep winning, the position we are in is quite handy but they have slowly but surely opened up a pretty good gap and, for me anyway, that is more irritating than us not quite being good enough to put pressure on them. If Blackburn, Middlesborough, Cardiff etc were top it wouldn't be a great concern

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Equally you could say that of any team who puts together such a run between now and match 46. It's unsustainable.

No reason why they should not be there or thereabouts come the end of the season,if they can average 2 points per game from now till then they will be in the premier league next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here