Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace will win the league because.......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Please, please [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can we not put these twats in an away end?

They have one on BBS, no Brighton fan is allowed to go on their main board. I am getting really bored with the amount of Palace related threads and having them on here.

p.s Any chance you could let slip the welching bastard [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] details?

Nigel baiting is a well followed hobby on NSC , we'll be able to rub it in when it all goes tits up for the deluded followers of scum.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
The season is yet so young. Don't forget with have the january transfer windows and also the fa cup, both could f@ck up either of our seasons so don't get too carried away. Also Holloway can only do wrong Imo as if he loses a few the fans will turn easily as we have already seen this season.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Under Freedman they had a good chance of the play-offs

Now,with Holloway,I think they will slip down the table

Blackpool were on the slide,that's why he jumped ship

1 win in the last 7

3 of the next 4 games away from home,the game at home to Bolton

No wonder he legged it,questions would of been asked come the end of November

Thank f*** for Ollie

Palace going nowhere now

The post of a bitter person, you're really desperate aren't you..

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Please, please [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can we not put these twats in an away end?

They have one on BBS, no Brighton fan is allowed to go on their main board. I am getting really bored with the amount of Palace related threads and having them on here.

p.s Any chance you could let slip the welching bastard [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] details?

It's not really THAT big a deal though is it? Doesn't really bother me in the slightest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wouldn't say bitter, more making a synopsis of what could actually happen. I am still honestly shocked as to why he chose your ramshackled stadium to become manager? I bet parish fed him some right proper bullshit.

Do they have a restaurant at Smellhurst ?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
They have the best striker in the league....... Who Gus let go for nothing.......... If we had Glenn Murray we would now be top. The man who most of our fans thought would never cut it in The Championship.

Oh do behave will you. Yeah he scored two goals today (one was a penalty) but have you not noticed that they've got a new manager who he's trying to impress. He'll play well for a couple of weeks just to keep his place cos that's what Murray does - if he could be arsed to play like that all the time he may be the world beater that you seem to think he is

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Oh do behave will you. Yeah he scored two goals today (one was a penalty) but have you not noticed that they've got a new manager who he's trying to impress. He'll play well for a couple of weeks just to keep his place cos that's what Murray does - if he could be arsed to play like that all the time he may be the world beater that you seem to think he is

ok he scored two and one was a penalty, and he missed a penalty too. Ok tell me what difference is there with CMS last night, scored 2, one a penalty, and missed a penalty too. Oh yeah the difference is that we won and you didnt, haven't for 7 games now!! and yeah we got a new manager, seems like a lot of fans on nsc would like a new manager too...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Ollie will only have to scream at him during training and Muzza will go off on a sulk for 6 weeks.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

This was started by an Albion fan, wasn't it?

You may or may not have noticed that obvious trollers from the other side get short shrift now.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
They have the best striker in the league....... Who Gus let go for nothing.......... If we had Glenn Murray we would now be top. The man who most of our fans thought would never cut it in The Championship.

Murray isn't the best striker in the league you muppet

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
ok he scored two and one was a penalty, and he missed a penalty too. Ok tell me what difference is there with CMS last night, scored 2, one a penalty, and missed a penalty too. Oh yeah the difference is that we won and you didnt, haven't for 7 games now!! and yeah we got a new manager, seems like a lot of fans on nsc would like a new manager too...

We would be happier if you weren't on here tbh

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
We could win every game 6-0 and you still wouldn't be impressed you bitter old fool.

Glenn Murray :bowdown:

11 games unbeaten and a 7 point difference between the 2 sides. Do mind the gap

Which was after the Weeds blew a 9 point lead over us earlier in the season,16 point turn around.
Indeed mind the Gape

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Murray isn't the best striker in the league you muppet

Charlie Austin is probably the best striker in the Championship at the moment based on the number of goals scored , terryberry1 was simply opening the discussion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here