Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nope, I’m going to criticise Potter. His record is becoming terrible. All this bollocks pretty football is pointless unless you can win ugly in these sorts of fixtures. We have no plan b or ability to cope with bad luck and defensive opposition. He’s completely clueless at times seemingly and unable to inspire or pick players able to do a job. How Potter is able to get off scot free again and again and again when we have a joke of a defence, joke of a midfield and joke of an attack in so many games simply astonishes me.
Fortunately you are almost always completely wrong about absolutely everything, so this is good news.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
To give Man Utd decisions the ref may have missed? Connolly at Amex - 50/50 pen. Check at pitch side with against the rules influence from VAR team. Compare that to today’s - not even a monitor check. It’s a shambles.

There should be a law that they have to check the monitor for questionable goals and penalties. Otherwise again it’s subjective, which is what VAR is supposed to eradicate.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nope, I’m going to criticise Potter. His record is becoming terrible. All this bollocks pretty football is pointless unless you can win ugly in these sorts of fixtures. We have no plan b or ability to cope with bad luck and defensive opposition. He’s completely clueless at times seemingly and unable to inspire or pick players able to do a job. How Potter is able to get off scot free again and again and again when we have a joke of a defence, joke of a midfield and joke of an attack in so many games simply astonishes me.

It’s admirable that he wants us to play the beautiful game, exemplified by Barca of old, 1970’s Ajax and ManC.

But .... we haven’t a killer attack or a rock solid defence.

What do I know, but shirley there’s some sort of adaption where our defensive system and personnel are rock solid? Teams with shite PL defences get relegated.

We’re tailor made for counter attacking teams, there are load of them in the EPL, to nick goals and wins.

We can’t keep bemoaning lady luck, I don’t.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
You need to get off that fence and tell us how you really feel..

:lolol: Yes, my wife left the room as I’m spitting with anger at how shit this ‘sport’ has become and how crap the world has become.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We are the most frustrating football team in the country.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’m surprised by how few people on here recognise how Palace play, this is a classic Hodgson/Palace performance. They sit in deep and have no interest in possession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here