Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Why are Palace players going down like they’ve been hit by a sniper everytime we miss a good chance? Is this a tactic?

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Nope, I’m going to criticise Potter. His record is becoming terrible. All this bollocks pretty football is pointless unless you can win ugly in these sorts of fixtures. We have no plan b or ability to cope with bad luck and defensive opposition. He’s completely clueless at times seemingly and unable to inspire or pick players able to do a job. How Potter is able to get off scot free again and again and again when we have a joke of a defence, joke of a midfield and joke of an attack in so many games simply astonishes me.
Lack of Tools, can’t just blame Potter we have got rid of an awful lot of experience.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
That’s why we are in trouble, a proper centre forward slots that home not try and cut back into his favoured foot. I like Maupay but that’s simply not good enough.

D

Deleted member 2719

Get Aaron on for Maupay, Lallana has fed Maupay enough today and he hasn't made them count.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That’s 3 players in the first 10 minutes of this half rolling around on the floor for palace in ‘agony’ and then continuing on like nothing happened.

Anyone would think they were faking it to waste time like they do every week?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That’s why we are in trouble, a proper centre forward slots that home not try and cut back into his favoured foot. I like Maupay but that’s simply not good enough.

Absolutely need to take that first time and Aguero or Ings would've. Poor from Maupay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here