Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No bones about it, this is a very tough game now.

They will just soak all our possession up and look for the sucker punch. Exactly what I was afraid of if we didn’t score first.

On a positive note. Despite the disgusting officiating (again), we are clearly the better team. It’s up to us to carve them open. Also on a positive note, we have a terrific bench today. Lots of options.

Looking for Connolly, Mac and Alzate to come on in the second half.

Just get Trossard off absolutely pointless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Bein Sports more or less accusing Palace of cheating. Says refs need to get control of the game. Questioning Why VAR didn’t overturn it

D

Deleted member 2719

Maupay has to use Lallana, as he is quality and taking up some great position.

The officials are just c£££s

Time for Potter to work his magic.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I can only agree with this!! The man makes me want to strangle him everytime he opens his boring Gob!! That said I can't stand ANY pundits / co commentators!!

Oh and now that total pillock Graeme Sour-ness is spouting his dribble! not that i listen to him EVER!!!

Souness looks like his own voice makes him suicidal. He's so miserable, negative and boring. Even describing him is making me depressed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why am I so pi$$ed off when I (we all) knew EXACTLY what was going to happen?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
To give Man Utd decisions the ref may have missed? Connolly at Amex - 50/50 pen. Check at pitch side with against the rules influence from VAR team. Compare that to today’s - not even a monitor check. It’s a shambles.

100% this. It is farcical

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have looked absolutely fecking clueless in attack. Keep playing like this and we’ll go down 3-0. Really shit performance since the goal imo.

So slow in attack it’s painful to watch. Fully expect us to get hit in the break a few more times if we don’t get back into this quickly

Gutted at how ineffective we are at the moment

No penalty for me either

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We have looked absolutely fecking clueless in attack. Keep playing like this and we’ll go down 3-0. Really shit performance since the goal imo.

So slow in attack it’s painful to watch. Fully expect us to get hit in the break a few more times if we don’t get back into this quickly

Gutted at how ineffective we are at the moment

No penalty for me either

No presence up front.
Pretty as always, but no product.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Same on the half time talk on Bein Sport. Going further by saying it was outright cheating and the Palace player should have yellow carded.

Yet Sky saying the ref had "no choice" but to award the penalty. What a crock of s**t. I REALLY hate Sky Sports.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here