Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace - Joke club

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
A man is driving into Brighton and there's a huge traffic jam on the A23. He spies a copper walking aling with a bucket so he calls him over.

"What's happening?"
"There's a Palace fan standing in the middle of the road further down. He's so depressed he's threatening to douse himself in petrol and set fire to it. Anyway, me and the boys felt so sorry for him we're having a collection"
"That's nice, how much have you got so far?"
"About 50 liters"

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:bounce:
A man is driving into Brighton and there's a huge traffic jam on the A23. He spies a copper walking aling with a bucket so he calls him over.

"What's happening?"
"There's a Palace fan standing in the middle of the road further down. He's so depressed he's threatening to douse himself in petrol and set fire to it. Anyway, me and the boys felt so sorry for him we're having a collection"
"That's nice, how much have you got so far?"
"About 50 liters"

It really was a good job i did not take a mouth full of beer just then,otherwise i would have ruined my keyboard...

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
My aunt bought me a Palace Ticket by mistake once so I thought let's not throw it away so I took it to Smellhurst and nailed it to the gate, when I got home I thought to myself what an absolute waste so I went back but it was already to late someone had stolen the nail

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Just that one sentence, shows you to be the cvnt you really are Nigel. Before you say it, if you were in the same situation, I would not find it funny. Banter and rivalry is good, folding clubs isn't.
O.K. Quentin calm down.You didn't fold did you? NO.
I await the next time some twat on here starts about hoping we go in to admin. a third time and bust you will jump in and be all high and mighty with him.Being called a **** by you lot is a compliment so thanks.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I await the next time some twat on here starts about hoping we go in to admin. a third time and bust you will jump in and be all high and mighty with him.Being called a **** by you lot is a compliment so thanks.

F*cking hope you go into admin you p^key w*nker-well i could not help myself......you asked for it,did you not,still it's not my style-i much prefer not to shout and swear-

So

I hope and pray that your long and good fortuned run in the football pyramid above the mighty Albion is drawing to a close,and a new lesser light is emerging from the shadows to dominate the now slowly decaying and slumbering,once proud Eagle....a mighty Sea bird that has coupled it's natural skill of sea fishing with that of urban warfare...the Seagull.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

I ain't being high and mighty, I just like having a pop at you lot. Just like the good old days eh Nigel?

Two Palace supporters, Bez and Jez, walking down the street. Bez says to Jez, " what's that stink, have you shit yourself"? Jez replies" not me mate" "Don't believe you" said Bez so drop your pants which Jez does and out drops 2KGs of shit. "I thought you said that you had not shit yourself" said Bez. "I thought you meant today" said Jez

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Bloke goes into a bar say's "Ere, what do you think of Football at Crystal Palace!" Barman burst into laughter and say's "Good idea but it will never work" :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Happened upon a Nigels funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball. It was a lovely service.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nigel says to Nigel "I'm ready for a holiday, only this year I'm going to do it a bit different. 3 years ago I went to Southend & Nigella got pregnant. 2 years ago I went to Clacton & Nigella got pregnant. Last year I went to Margate & Nigella got pregnant." Nigel asks "So what are you going to do this year?."
Nigel replies," I'll f***ing take her with me!"

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
An ode to Selhurst

This is a hole that never heals
The more you go the worse it feels
And all the soap from here to hell
Can never get rid of that f***ing smell

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
About 10-20% of the jokes on this thread are funny. About the same percentage of Brighton fans who are not totally plastic and who will bother continuing to attend once the bubble bursts, this season.
22000 season tickets mate (TWENTY TWO THOUSAND).

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
About 10-20% of the jokes on this thread are funny. About the same percentage of Brighton fans who are not totally plastic and who will bother continuing to attend once the bubble bursts, this season.

Is that actual attendance or the "reported" figure?

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Weren't you lot saying that last season?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

I expect a similar post from another CP supporter next year... and the year after that... and so on.
Good luck with surviving this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here