Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace - Joke club

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
[/COLOR]

F*cking hope you go into admin you p^key w*nker-well i could not help myself......you asked for it,did you not,still it's not my style-i much prefer not to shout and swear-

So

I hope and pray that your long and good fortuned run in the football pyramid above the mighty Albion is drawing to a close,and a new lesser light is emerging from the shadows to dominate the now slowly decaying and slumbering,once proud Eagle....a mighty Sea bird that has coupled it's natural skill of sea fishing with that of urban warfare...the Seagull.

A f-cking rat with wings,one of the most annoying creatures on this great island.A bit like some on this board.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Palace fans are obsessed with Gay sex. Their Board is absolutely full of it. Strange innit?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
wrong-1.gif

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Donny are making serious enquiries in signing Jermaine Easter from the Joke Club. The hilarity continues :D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Richard Cawley ‏[MENTION=882]Rich[/MENTION]CawleySLP
Also sounds likely to be more #cpfc exits before anyone comes in. Doncaster enquired about Jermaine Easter.
Pure comedy , appears that its not only Easter going to reduce the wages bill but others too.:lolol:

What does Falmer fit? 22,500.

What does Selhurst Park fit? 26,400. Take out the segregation and it's 25,500.

Accurate. Fact.

Hilarious !

Considering you were one of the tw@ts claiming that Selhurst was sold out on league cup semi final night when the attendance was below 23k.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Heard today that they are inviting bids for Speroni and Murray :lol:

No smoke without fire - beginning to think that the rumours they are in financial meltdown might be true

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Heard today that they are inviting bids for Speroni and Murray :lol:

No smoke without fire - beginning to think that the rumours they are in financial meltdown might be true

As said, something weird appears to be going on. To be honest,i really don't want them to go into administration again although dropping through the leagues would be heartwarming.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
It looks like they'll have less season ticket holders this year than they did before CPFC 2010 came in. They made it clear from the start that they needed more income from the gates and it just hasn't happened. Be interesting to see how much of the income from recent sales they'll put back into the squad but it isnt looking good for them...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here