Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace - Joke club

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Good to see you back on here......(genuine).

What is going on at Palace......all seems very odd....?

No idea. Manager says he needs to raise funds to sign Jose Baxter. This is after Palace have sold Clyne, Ambrose and Scannell. Gardner also been released and he wasn't cheap.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
wrong-1.gif

Too many palace in that graphic.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
It looks like they'll have less season ticket holders this year than they did before CPFC 2010 came in. They made it clear from the start that they needed more income from the gates and it just hasn't happened. Be interesting to see how much of the income from recent sales they'll put back into the squad but it isnt looking good for them...

Owners have said money from Scannell sale will be given to Dougie. Doubt they will actually do that though.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Owners have said money from Scannell sale will be given to Dougie. Doubt they will actually do that though.

Found the ? Steve Browett thread a bit strange. He made so many posts in a short space of time recently and seemed to me, he was giving out far too much information. He then very abruptly says he,s going on a fortnights holiday (immediately). He then re-appears just a few hours later to have yet another public fall-out with one of your fans.

I wonder if all four of your owners are singing from the same hymn sheet....?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Found the ? Steve Browett thread a bit strange. He made so many posts in a short space of time recently and seemed to me, he was giving out far too much information. He then very abruptly says he,s going on a fortnights holiday (immediately). He then re-appears just a few hours later to have yet another public fall-out with one of your fans.

I wonder if all four of your owners are singing from the same hymn sheet....?

Like i said, i have no idea.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It's almost like how we told you ages ago that you were deluding yourselves when you said how loaded your owners were.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Do I detect disillusionment with your mega rich board? From what little I know about them they seem to talk the talk and errr that's about it??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Perhaps CPFC2010 have had a reality check and most of the transfer income that is due will be extracted to give a small return on their investment before they potentially end up with egg on their faces like Chainrai at Portsmouth.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Reading have been in talks with Palace about one of their players, said to be a midfielder or striker.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
im not sure its palace dont have the money or that they are willing to spend a bit, its just at the moment they are not a very attractive proposition to play for.

We know ezxactly what thats like having spent the last decade playing at a shit hole.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
They do seem to have placed a lot (if not all) their eggs in the McCormack basket. Now that he looks likely to stay at Leeds they are starting to panic

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
im not sure its palace dont have the money or that they are willing to spend a bit, its just at the moment they are not a very attractive proposition to play for.

We know ezxactly what thats like having spent the last decade playing at a shit hole.

Ask Garvan, Murray and Wilbs about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here