Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace - Joke club

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What does Falmer fit? 22,500.

What does Selhurst Park fit? 26,400. Take out the segregation and it's 25,500.

Accurate. Fact.

Paul, within less than one season it'll be a 30k stadium which is more than can be said for yours.

Chin Chin
The Botty

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Unlike the pikey jokes, which are
a) inaccurate and
b) could be seen as racist if someone happened to report them.

Actually, I agree with you on that one, I think all this pikey business is f***ing stupid FWIW. I once left Luton away early once as some of our more "special" fans were just going on about caravans and stuff; it was pretty embarrassing.

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
Palace Fan and Brighton Fan get caught drinking in Saudia Arabia and are both sentenced to 30 lashes. The Judge says today is the Sheiks birthday so both of you can have two request, but you may only ask for you punishment to be halved, so the palace fans says can I have my sentenced halved and a pillow strapped to my back Yes says the Judge then Brighton fan then asks can I have my sentenced doubled and the Palace fan strapped to my back!

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
A Crystal Phallus supporter goes to his doctor to find out what's wrong with him.

"Your problem is you're fat, "says the doctor.

"I'd like a second opinion" responds the man.

"OK, you're f*cking ugly and you support a shit football team " replies the doctor.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Palace Fan and Brighton Fan get caught drinking in Saudia Arabia and are both sentenced to 30 lashes. The Judge says today is the Sheiks birthday so both of you can have two request, but you may only ask for you punishment to be halved, so the palace fans says can I have my sentenced halved and a pillow strapped to my back Yes says the Judge then Brighton fan then asks can I have my sentenced doubled and the Palace fan strapped to my back!

:lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Palace fan in full regalia,spotted at Gay pride.......

When told he could get medication and help he replied "alzright geez,i'm on rolling reds and trippy blues" whhhhhhhhoooooooo.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You lot have given me no end of laughs.Losing your ground being the biggest.
Oh here's one for you then:

When I was a boy I wanted a cowboy outfit, so my dad bought me .
.... a stetson hat, a belt with a holster and a toy six-shooter, a pair of those baggy trousers, a leather jerkin with dangly bits on the arms and a silver Sheriff's star pinned on the front. Great it was.

Then when I got older I asked for a sleazy, run-down scumbag club who had gone into Administration twice in ten years, shafting loads of people in the process but whose fans not only didn't have the decency to feel ashamed (and grateful that they had suffered no punishment whatsoever) but had actually thought that they had done nothing wrong and that they were the victims!
... Then he brought me Crystal Palace. I closed it down and built a hostel for asylum seekers on the old Selhurst Park pitch.

Oh, and Mickey Mouse wears a Crystal Palace watch - but then you knew that!

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
There's a big fire at the Selhurst Park, Dougie Freedman panics, shouting, "The cups! Save the cups",
but the firemen tell him, "Don't worry Dougie, the fire hasn't reached the canteen yet."

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:lolol:
There's a big fire at the Selhurst Park, Dougie Freedman panics, shouting, "The cups! Save the cups",
but the firemen tell him, "Don't worry Dougie, the fire hasn't reached the canteen yet."

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Maybe but you can't fill it,whens the last time you had 25,500?
Any big games we've had that would be near to it for some reason result in 3 blocks of segregation.

The last time that Palace fans sold out our home allocation at Selhurst was QPR at home in April 2010. And before that was Aston Villa in the FA Cup 5th round in Feb 2010.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Maybe but you can't fill it,whens the last time you had 25,500?

they cannot increase capacity either,not without ripping down a stand or building elsewhere,depending on who you believe/have heard Falmer has the potential to go to

a minimum of 30,000 or a maximum of 36,000 & a (Palace scenario of ripping down stands as there is room at the Falmer site to go to 45,000)......Palace being deluded again.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
they cannot increase capacity either,not without ripping down a stand or building elsewhere,depending on who you believe/have heard Falmer has the potential to go to

a minimum of 30,000 or a maximum of 36,000 & a (Palace scenario of ripping down stands as there is room at the Falmer site to go to 45,000)......Palace being deluded again.
We have our own stadium move plans.

I personally would rather stay where we are.

It might be a shit hole, but away fans still come and pay money to watch their team and hate every minute of being in the dumpy stand.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We have our own stadium move plans.

I personally would rather stay where we are.

It might be a shit hole, but away fans still come and pay money to watch their team and hate every minute of being in the dumpy stand.

fair play--still as the song goes " shit ground" you know the rest.....

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
You lot have given me no end of laughs.Losing your ground being the biggest.

Just that one sentence, shows you to be the cvnt you really are Nigel. Before you say it, if you were in the same situation, I would not find it funny. Banter and rivalry is good, folding clubs isn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here