Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin Dies!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
RIP Stevo:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: I am going to sup a bottle of wine out of one of your Australia Zoo Crikey mugs as a sign of respect to a man that has brought so much to this world. Without the likes of him we would have very little in the way of wildlife alive outside of zoo's etc and his teachings of all things dangerous must have encouraged a lot of kids to want to do the same in saving wildlife.

Tragic end to a bonzer bloke. My thoughts are with Terri and the kids:angel:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
DJ Leon, you're the worst kind of keyboard warrior. No humour, just really unpleasant. It's easy, anyone can do it - we just choose not to.

This is a thread about someone who's died in the last 24 hours, and you and some others have ruined it. Again.

And quoting that argument about the Middle East is pathetic, it has no place on here. You've just shown yourself up for being a nasty piece of work.

Very sorry to hear about Steve Irwin. I'm sure there are all sorts of arguments among people in his conservationist field, but he brought it to a whole new audience with some great TV, which overall has to be a good thing.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
DJ Leon said:
This is the last I have to say on the matter too. It's easy to throw around words isn't it?

Good Old Albion Dan or whatever his name is - he actually apologised for those coments later in the thread - or had you missed that? I had such a lovely break from NSC for a while too on the back of that - great flounce if I say so myself...However why on earth you have to go and search for that when its you who have been the one here who has posted something people have not been agreeable with? Deflecting the subject off yourself then? Realized you're in the wrong?

Seriously fed up and bored with this now..

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
The bloke was certainly brave. Never forget the scene where he let the most poisonous snake in the world lick his face in the middle of a desert 2 million miles from civilisation. Great tv.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
tedebear said:
Good Old Albion Dan or whatever his name is - he actually apologised for those coments later in the thread - or had you missed that? I had such a lovely break from NSC for a while too on the back of that - great flounce if I say so myself...However why on earth you have to go and search for that when its you who have been the one here who has posted something people have not been agreeable with? Deflecting the subject off yourself then? Realized you're in the wrong?

Seriously fed up and bored with this now..

Seriously did you need to take a break from NSC because you can't control your emotions on a forum which might offend you?Not having a dig at you but that is taking things to the extreme.Anyway welcome back

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
algie said:
Seriously did you need to take a break from NSC because you can't control your emotions on a forum which might offend you?Not having a dig at you but that is taking things to the extreme.Anyway welcome back

Nah not at all - had a break because I have far better things to do than have people abuse me - exactly like this....C'est la vie...

DJ Leon had far more people than me take offense to his post - however I'm the only stupid ducky to reply!! More fool me...that'll teach me to post what most people only think!! :lol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
DJ Leon said:
and of saying things I did not say or think.

I did? Blimey - do you read between lines or something? I ignored that as I haven't a clue what you're on about....I said you were naive and callous for your comment? So did quite a few others - for gods sake I've said it three times now...

And me crucifying you? Dear god - take a chill pill boy - you've been on your soap box all day and i was the only one stupid enough to reply.... obviously stupid enough again..

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
For thos who are interested this is a great background and history of Steve Irwin - a class guy (just my opinion)

Wikipedia

Apologies for the crap going on above - seems I'm not allowed to point out the frailties of someones postings but others are...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
My kids loved his program he did with his mrs.I couldnt believe it when i heard it but he used to push his luck to the limit and you cant get away with it forever.Very sad.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Very Sad, a tragic loss, RIP Stevo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here