Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin Dies!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I thought it was a joke when I received an e-mail about this at work today.

Sad and shocking news. A big loss to Australia, he is probably the only Aussie that the average ignorant Yank has heard of and was used to promote tourism for Australia over there.

RIP Steve.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
How did dangling his kid in front of a crocodile show us what was happening to the world around us?

That wasn't the only thing he ever did you know. That's like saying how does having a mobile phone stuck up your arse make you a good left back.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
One the day of his sudden death, a sudden wave of Msn Messenger users decided to show respect for Irwin, and commemorate his death by placing a turtle in the front of their messenger name

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Sad news RIP Stevo.

And sorry Leon and Magoo - you've embarrassed yourselves and are protesting to the contrary a little too much.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
A very sad loss to wildlife conservation. Absolute Legend.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin :down:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
My thoughts go to Wife terri and her two kids who adored their dad!

:nono: :angel: :angel: :nono:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
How did dangling his kid in front of a crocodile show us what was happening to the world around us?

Not his finest moment - although he's had more experience with crocodiles than any of us will ever have - so if anyone is going to hop into a pen with his crocs and his child it'd be him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here