Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin Dies!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
DJ Leon said:
Please quote the bit where I said there was no value to what he did? And while your going through the thread, please quote in your next post the bit where I said he did some excellent things for wildlife and helped encourage children to be interested in animals and nature. I would also apologise for calling me callous and naive with no evidence whatsoever, but I leave that to your discretion.

So far I have apologised for the possible offence caused by saying he had it coming, although I have stated why I said it and got some support. Other than that I have not warranted the amount of abuse that has come my way. If anyone wants to accuse me of anyhting please do so, but also provide the evidence.

Whatever..

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The Zoo he has set up has done loads for conservation!

Steve Irwin brought the old skool wildlife right up to date and in your face!!

The baby incident was imo a mistake but that aside, a legend and never to be forgotton!

:clap: :angel:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Northstander said:
Steve Irwin brought the old skool wildlife right up to date and in your face!!
And you could tell that, what he felt, he really felt from the heart...

I'M SORRY, I REALLY AM :down:

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Man of Harveys said:
And you could tell that, what he felt, he really felt from the heart...

I'M SORRY, I REALLY AM :down:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lolol:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I got sent four doctored pictures including the above in the last half hour.

Is there a fast repsonse team on call to produce these in response to newsworthy events?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
tedebear said:
I'm glad you feel the need to thank me for pointing out your naivety and callousness - you obviously have some few redeeming graces.

f***ing hell just because some people have different or controversial opinions it turns into a personal slanging match! And the holier-than-thou do-gooders do more of the slanging than anyone else!!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
magoo said:
f***ing hell just because some people have different or controversial opinions it turns into a personal slanging match! And the holier-than-thou do-gooders do more of the slanging than anyone else!!!

Yeah whatever to you too - its pointless with both of you numbskulls...In hindsight I probably shouldn't have said anything in the beginning.

RIP Steve Irwin - A guy with a great heart for promoting and saving those things he felt passionate about.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
tedebear said:
Yeah whatever to you too - its pointless with both of you numbskulls...In hindsight I probably shouldn't have said anything in the beginning.

RIP Steve Irwin - A guy with a great heart for promoting and saving those things he felt passionate about.

What she said!

:clap:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
tedebear said:
Not his finest moment - although he's had more experience with crocodiles than any of us will ever have - so if anyone is going to hop into a pen with his crocs and his child it'd be him.

Yeah hell we throw our kids in the sea every summer and thats full of sharks, whats a pen and a cruddy old croc.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
tedebear said:

SMELLY!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Tyrone Biggums said:
Yeah hell we throw our kids in the sea every summer and thats full of sharks, whats a pen and a cruddy old croc.

The kid was probably safer there than being thrown in the sea. More than sharks in the sea around the UK - needles, untreated sewage, used sanitary products, chemicals, oil, etc, etc.

The Blue Flag just means that they only found Class C drugs on the shore rather than the paraphenalia of Class A abuse.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
DJ Leon said:
Actually since self-rightoeusness is the order of the day - where the f*** is your evidence for this accusation? I told you to go quote me and you replied with 'whatever'. In fact I have agreed you with on a number of points. Do you want me to go back and quote myself?

I just love the way you think that you are taking the moral high ground by insulting someone, smearing their character and all the time ignoring the fact that they never said the things they're accused of. Yep, I'm getting a good picture of what kind of person you are. Now back up your accusations or kindly just f*** off.

Deary me, calm down, calm down, quite the overreaction no?...Quote yourself all you want, if thats what you want to do?

I simply said your comments were naive and callous for saying he "had it coming"- hardly smearing your character.....If you had a deeper knowledge for his life and work and an appreciation for what the general Australian (or many people) think of him then you wouldn't have made that statement on this thread, I see you've apologised so i have no idea why you're still on about it?

Me thinks you protest too much...and i can't be arsed and as I said before I shouldn't have bothered - this pretty much ruined this thread anyhow....

Sorry Dougal - no fight here :cool:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DJ Leon said:
What an overreaction.

As far as I'm concerned he had this coming. Surprised it was a Stingray though.

You could of choosen your words better than that.The majority of the viewing public loved the fact that he brought a new dimension
of wild life to our tv screens.People loved his shows for this and i believe he has won awards for it.We all new the risks he took to entertain us and ultimately cost him his life.Wether you like him or not,a little bit of decency wouldn't go amiss

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here