Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cristiano Ronaldo - good work fella

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ice Man said:
To be fair, Utd have earnt their money and have every right to spend it. Chelsea inherited their money.

So on that basis, if I won the Euro-Lottery outright and invested heavily in the Albion, buying lots of players etc to get us into the Premiership and Europe, you'd not like it ?

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
pasty said:
So on that basis, if I won the Euro-Lottery outright and invested heavily in the Albion, buying lots of players etc to get us into the Premiership and Europe, you'd not like it ?

Of course I would :lolol:

I'm just sick of hearing that United have "bought" the title everytime they've won it, I don't think it's fair to say they have "bought" it if they've earnt their money.

:)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
pasty said:
Well *he'd* like it because he's already an Albion fan. But I doubt there are too many fans of other similar sized clubs who'd wish us all the best, no.

And certainly not if we bought every talented player available with no intention of even playing half of them, hired Peter Kenyon to front the marketing team and upped our cheapest tix to £50 a seat.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo - good work fella

Marc said:
jesus christ some people on here have got short memories...are you forgetting he f***ed US OVER in the World Cup?!
losers!
As much as I hate the ****, that's not true. He was SHIT against us and we were the side more likely to win even after Rooney was sent off.

Ronaldo showed himself to be an absolute tit (as if it needed showing), but he hardly f***ed us over. He's not that important.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Les Biehn said:
Having been a Chelsea fan for all my life except the last couple of years I can't quite work out what you mean by that. Chelsea fans have been through more shit in the last 20 years than United. I remember watching the likes of Eddie Newton and Frank Sinclair. Good god.

you cant be serious..

what would have happened if the Ruski hadnt turned up? oh yeah you would still be champions!

Look at the United team that won championships. at least 6 youth teamers!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Chelsea have seen the Utd blueprint and copied it perfectly, even pinching their chief exec to help them achieve that goal, and IT DRIVES MAN UTD AND THEIR FANS ABSOLUTELY f***ing MENTAL that they're doing it so successfully. United have seen their bastard little shit of a younger brother copy and usurp them, and they can't handle it. Amazing, the noises coming out of Utd fans' mouths almost exactly mirroring the complaints people have made about their club for years. Some of them don't even seem to recognise that that's what the rest of us had to put up with for the best part of a decade.

This makes me chuckle, I've had to put up with gloating ManUre fans for years and it's funny the tables have been turned.

Two points...After years of teams wearing RED winning the championship it's nice to see a team wearing BLUE doing it for once.

And most importantly, ManUre beat us in the FA Cup Final of 1983 or had everyone forgotten? That scarred my youth and I've hated them ever since. In addition I was a bit of a Liverpool fan when I was a kid (soon saw sense) and my family are Leeds fans who all hate Man U.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here