Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cristiano Ronaldo - good work fella

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/6179366.stm

Nice article this one - he seems to be nicely belittling those twats at Chelsea. And very well deserved it is too. Maybe he remembers Chelsea getting 7,000 in the top flight as recently as 1991? Or maybe he realises their players are all mercenaries simply in it for the money. See Sevchenko or Crespo for details - win a gong in England, then look to move on to a proper "big club". Or maybe he just sees the obvious fact that Chelsea fans are either Kings Road it-crowd twats, white trash from shitholes in South and South West London or just plain old glory hunters who will hopefully grow out of it.

Good luck on Sunday Christiano. I hope you thrash the wankers.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"I think Chelsea are about the same as they were last year. The transfers of Shevchenko and Ballack haven't changed them, as they have to work harder to win games. They just do enough to win." As for suggestions that the Rowdies don't have the stomach to get stuck in, the Portuguese colossus boomed: "[MU Rowdies] are always fighting to win every trophy and I think we're capable of winning everything - the Premiership, FA Cup and [Big Cup]." And he demonstrated just how tough he is by revealing: "I have boxing gloves to hit something - or someone - to relieve stress. And I like to play bongo drums, because it feels good. I also play football in the garden. I even broke a window once." Michael Essien is trembling with fear. Or is it laughter?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Backing Man Utd for this one.

Chelsea are everything I hate in Manchester United and more...

Although success has fallen into the lap of Chelsea - Man Utd worked harder for theirs.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Couldn't give a shit either way.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone but United up until Ambramovic turned Chelsea into everything I dispise about football nowadays. Now I'd love United to do them.

Jul 25, 2006
Simster said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/6179366.stm

Nice article this one - he seems to be nicely belittling those twats at Chelsea. And very well deserved it is too. Maybe he remembers Chelsea getting 7,000 in the top flight as recently as 1991? Or maybe he realises their players are all mercenaries simply in it for the money. See Sevchenko or Crespo for details - win a gong in England, then look to move on to a proper "big club". Or maybe he just sees the obvious fact that Chelsea fans are either Kings Road it-crowd twats, white trash from shitholes in South and South West London or just plain old glory hunters who will hopefully grow out of it.

Good luck on Sunday Christiano. I hope you thrash the wankers.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: great post.

I HATE chelsea with a passion.

come on united!!!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
El Presidente said:
.......and remind me what Manchester United fans are by the way?
Man Utd have attracted vast swathes of glory hunting armchair fans ever since the Busby Babes - a near-mythical team tragically killed in an air crash. Of course Utd have historically played on this, but you can'tr argue with the fact that they have always been a big club. In just one season of the past 40 or so have their average gates NOT been highest in the country. And that included the relegation season, and the one spent in division 2.

That suggests that while they have a lot of glory hunters, they also have a massive fan base that actually puts bums on seats. Even in the FAC round 3 in a BBC televised game against non-league Burton last season, they still had 45,000 HOME fans turn up.

Chelsea on the other hand always were a twattish mixed bag of nasty, chavvy tossers and rah rah gimps who would be at the "rugger" if Chelsea even considered dropping their prices to something approaching reasonable - and that was in the 90s when they were regularly getting 12,000 at home. As for the new 30,000, "where were you when you were shit?" Even Newcastle or Leeds fans could feel safe singing that to Chelsea without feeling embarrassed.

Last edited:

1066gull

Trigger said:
I'll not even bother watching that crap, I'll watch Newcastle v Portsmouth though beforehand.
What about Doncaster v Brighton??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here