Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith to partner Murray?

Brighton Bruv

Jan 10, 2011
Craig Mackail-Smith has been on Poyet's books for a while and Brighton have just had an offer accepted in the region of £750,000 to £1,000,000. He has also expressed interest in joining us according to my source close to him. He should be having a medical then the deal should be sealed by Thursday afternoon. In time for him to face his ex club on Saturday. But will Peterborough let him play?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Is this a wind-up??

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think so smudge. These rumours are getting a tad tedious.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hello Davesviews.............................now just f*** off like a good little boy

school in the morning

Brighton Bruv

Jan 10, 2011
Yeah I have a friend close with Craig, and I'm guessing with the manager gone there is a fire sale with Aaron McLean already leaving. Well I only just discovered this site. But I already love it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Craig Mackail-Smith has been on Poyet's books for a while and Brighton have just had an offer accepted in the region of £750,000 to £1,000,000. He has also expressed interest in joining us according to my source close to him. He should be having a medical then the deal should be sealed by Thursday afternoon. In time for him to face his ex club on Saturday. But will Peterborough let him play?

Well Brighton Bruv has never lied to us before. Cheers Bruv I can go to bed a happy man!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I do hate these newbie cocks

McLean went forr over a million and Smith is a better player

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I can't imagine a transfer would hinge on allowing CMS to play against us. If they were willing to sell him, I don't believe that they would retire from negotiations if we wanted him to play against them. They would wait until after we played them if they were not keen. It would not be enforceable even if they wanted that 'condition'.

Brighton Bruv

Jan 10, 2011
And I'm sorry i'm new you have to start somewhere and I would this would be the right place with inside information on a huge transfer for Brighton.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
flying-pig.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here