Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Looks like he'll be signing for QPR when the transfer window opens!!

Did we have a sell on clause?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably not. I was one of those who thought he would come good and good luck to him, he certainly applies himself.

This. Definitely a grafter, shame it never really worked for him here. Trouble is he joined at a time when we were suffering the decline of Adams.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Cue the NSC experts explaining how he is still shit and they were right and he won't amount to anything, therefore they were completely justified to completely ruin his confidence at a very important stage in the season here.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very much a confidence player. He really did miss some absolute sitters with us, and as we were in a relegation scrap they were invariably "important" misses as well which only added to the howls of frustration. But he always looked to me like he had the raw materials there to be a good player. Decent touch, strong on the ball, quite quick and a good attitude, he'd run his socks off for the team. Slot him into the team we have now and I think we'd get a good return from him.

Real shame it didn't work out for him here.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I rated him. I remember one game away at Hereford when Fraser scored a beauty, and Davie was magnificent. Full of running, good, intelligent hold up play and nearly scored a belter. Just felt he needed a run in the team. He also had the misfortune of playing patches of games upfront when we were struggling.

The quality of some of his strikes this season show his goals have more to do than simply dropping down a league where defences are not as good.

Always looked better than Liam Dickinson.

A shame but then, you get some right, you get some wrong.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Big shame that it didn't work out for him here, always said that there was a player in there just had to get some confidence. QPR is a big step up though but who knows he has pace, power and raw ability.
Went on a free so very much doubt we have any sort of sell on

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I rated him. I remember one game away at Hereford when Fraser scored a beauty, and Davie was magnificent. Full of running, good, intelligent hold up play and nearly scored a belter.

Hammered the bar from about 35 yards didn't he??

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
It was offside though wasn't it? Plus the abuse he got after wasn't really necessary and out of order.

think it was just intensified by the fact it was at our end, when in the first half, i think it may have been dickinson, missed a few sitters and no one really batted an eye lid

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
QPR is surely a bit too much of a step up though no? Premiership club next season!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I liked him as a player, thought he had pace and he did have the ability but I think sometimes lacked confidence with us. I think after that MK game away when he got the abuse for his own supporters it really put him down and the way he played. Now he is in league 2 and doing really well he is banging the goal is. I really hope his career sets off from now. Good luck.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
of davies, holroy and dickinson I thought davies was the best talent. Good luck to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here