Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
DogTurd.jpg

(I pay a tenner to REMF if he nets 15 - doubt he will)

Another shit post from the master.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
For sure. But he had a fair old crack last season. Really needs to start producing the goods in the Autumn at the latest.

One rule for one, one rule for another with you.

Murray goes 3 games without a goal, misses one good chance, and you give him the nickname 'one in ten Glenn'.

Davies goes 15 games without a goal, misses chance after chance, and you say he can have more time.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
He'll only put it over the bar from 6 yards out.

You sound like the sort of moronic 'fan' that would jeer players/managers after a few mistakes, its a fresh season a fresh start to his albion career if you like, perhaps if people like you believed in him and got behind him rather than giving up on him before he even starts he might, just might come good.

jimthegull1980

Dec 24, 2008
cant be bad if he plays international football even if it is wales, will come good good next season he is a hard worker

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
One rule for one, one rule for another with you.

Murray goes 3 games without a goal, misses one good chance, and you give him the nickname 'one in ten Glenn'.

Davies goes 15 games without a goal, misses chance after chance, and you say he can have more time.

Just for the record for the non-cognoscenti:

Davies - Works his socks off. Tries too hard. Tries to bust the net from three yards. Thru rotten luck invariably misses. Will improve.

Murray - lazy c_uunt. Doesn't understand the offside rule. Doesn't give a shit whether the Albion win or lose so long as he maintains his crappy one-meaningless-goal-in-two-games ratio. Doesn't want to even be here. Unless his missus does.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Couldn't see that he had much to offer, to be honest. Always played right midfield / right wing when I saw him. We haven't brought in Mark Wright to play in the reserves, have we?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Just for the record for the non-cognoscenti:

Davies - Works his socks off. Tries too hard. Tries to bust the net from three yards. Thru rotten luck invariably misses. Will improve.

Murray - lazy c_uunt. Doesn't understand the offside rule. Doesn't give a shit whether the Albion win or lose so long as he maintains his crappy one-meaningless-goal-in-two-games ratio. Doesn't want to even be here. Unless his missus does.

Oh piss off cock wrench, I've been sticking up for Davies but would I prefer a in your words 'Lazy C*nt' who scores 1 in 2 games OR Davies who is relatively unproven with us and runs his socks off with no end product (so far)?
Murray, Every single day of the week my friend.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh piss off cock wrench, I've been sticking up for Davies but would I prefer a in your words 'Lazy C*nt' who scores 1 in 2 games OR Davies who is relatively unproven with us and runs his socks off with no end product (so far)?
Murray, Every single day of the week my friend.

I can see why you're restricted to ten posts a day :lol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

100% agree about Davies, he has ability but he was trying to impress us all too much, he just needs to relax and to settle. Which he will have done by the new season, I'm excited about him this season, he's going to be good.

100% disagree about Murray. I won't say more, because your attitude toward him makes me like this little smiley, :rant:

Glenn Murray. :love: :blush:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I agree with most others, that this season i think he will come good, and wouldnt be suprised if he gets us 15 goals this season. Last season he missed some sitters, but i think the reaction he got from (some) fans was bang out of order. No player would purposely miss a chance, so whats the point in chanting the shit he received, it doesnt help anyone. I've said it before, a good pre season and with Slade now as manager, i think he will get some confidence and be a key player.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Gordon Smith missed a sitter for us once...

Give Davies a proper chance and get behind the lad even if he misses a few every now and then.

As if the the people who always slag him off get everything right in their line of work all the time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
100% agree about Davies, he has ability but he was trying to impress us all too much, he just needs to relax and to settle. Which he will have done by the new season, I'm excited about him this season, he's going to be good.

I would like to align myself with these remarks.
I think the most crucial comment is that he really does need to RELAX in front of goal. I've seen enough to convince me that he's got bags of ability, but he's just got to believe in himself a bit more. I may be a dickhead, but I think Davies is going to be a BIG player for us next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here