Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I've been thinking about this for about three hours, and decided that a footballer who has issues regarding confidence shouldn't be a striker...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've been thinking about this for about three hours, and decided that a footballer who has issues regarding confidence shouldn't be a striker...

Emile Heskey? I think his 50-odd caps for England would dispute that...

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Emile Heskey? I think his 50-odd caps for England would dispute that...

I'm in the dark here. Has Heskey got documented issues with confidence? I was thinking about a Torres or a Ronaldo. Might miss a sitter one minute and then knock one in two minutes later. Like having ice in their veins...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Why cant all strikers, at any level, have Ronaldos confidence. Bloody stupid forwards.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton

:laugh:
All footballers need confidence to be a good player hence why players at clubs near the top of the table tend to play better and more flowing football.
I'd love to see how his doubters would have dealt with the situation better, he came into a relegation threatened team with all the pressure put on his shoulders the second he walked into the dressing room, he scored on his debut then in the next match missed a sitter and was jeered by the fans from then on, that would drain any footballers confidence.

Next season is a fresh start under a new regime, a pre season is exactly what he needs to get his confidence back.
People writing him or anyone off before the season is sad quite frankly.:nono:

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
:laugh:
All footballers need confidence to be a good player hence why players at clubs near the top of the table tend to play better and more flowing football.
I'd love to see how his doubters would have dealt with the situation better, he came into a relegation threatened team with all the pressure put on his shoulder the second he walked into the dressing room, he scored on his debut then in the next match missed a sitter and was jeered by the fans from then on, that would drain any footballers confidence.

Next season is a fresh start under a new regime, a pre season is exactly what he needs to get his confidence back.
People writing him or anyone off before the season is sad quite frankly.:nono:

Bloody hell. For once, I can't disagree with you. Well said.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
DogTurd.jpg

WW , are you planning to be a presenter on Blue Peter ? "Heres one I prepared earlier" :lolol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I wish I knew how to multi quote posts.

I could fill several pages with all this "just needs a pre-season" bollox.

I'm sure most are just saying that for a laugh now.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I wish I knew how to multi quote posts.

I could fill several pages with all this "just needs a pre-season" bollox.

I'm sure most are just saying that for a laugh now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here