Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig "couldn't hit a barndoor" Davies

I think he will come good and besides i would rather have him in the squad than not. When Murray or forster got injured nobody would be able to replace them and score goals, he will. I know we have Owusu but he isnt permanent and i think the future is bright for Davies, he just needs a regular strike partner.

_40775998_craig_davies_270.jpg

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I thought that he played really well on his debut v Peterborough and thought this was going to be a great signing. Since then he has done absolutely nothing to impress me. He clearly has the pace, as well as the strength to beat the defenders but his finishing it dreadful! His performances lately, especially Orient and Southend suggest that he is not a league 1 player. In the last two games he has had about four one on ones with the keeper and about 10 shots and i don't remember any of those being on target.

Thank god Forster and Murray are back now :clap2:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I really wanted him get on the pitch earlier and score yesterday. He is such a confidence player and I think once he does get one in, the rest will flow nicely.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I really wanted him get on the pitch earlier and score yesterday. He is such a confidence player and I think once he does get one in, the rest will flow nicely.

How can you tell that he's a 'confidence player' when he's been rubbish in all but about 1 game so far?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I still think he's decent. Pace is half the battle at this level, and he's got that in abundance. His one weakness is that he smashes every chance he gets, when more often than not a little bit of composure would see him score.

He has pace.

He has no first touch.
He can't hold the ball up.
His finishing is rubbish.
He can't head the ball.

Send him back :clap:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I still think he's decent. Pace is half the battle at this level, and he's got that in abundance. His one weakness is that he smashes every chance he gets, when more often than not a little bit of composure would see him score.

According to his girlfriend he suffers from shooting on sight not just on the pitch. :ohmy:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
This scenario is highly unlikely to happen :

Attachments

• 300px-Bos_taurus_taurus_pooh.jpg
    300px-Bos_taurus_taurus_pooh.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 1158048059613_HUDSON_CBJ35_DLX_BANJO_MAIN.jpg
    1158048059613_HUDSON_CBJ35_DLX_BANJO_MAIN.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 131

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I really hope Davies does score a goal soon because you can see his head dropping with every miss and if we can get all 4 of our strikers in a confident mood it's going to worry any team we come up against.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I really hope Davies does score a goal soon because you can see his head dropping with every miss and if we can get all 4 of our strikers in a confident mood it's going to worry any team we come up against.

He looked absolutely distraught after that miss yesterday and really dejected. Probably not helped by Murray's reaction either!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
He looked absolutely distraught after that miss yesterday and really dejected. Probably not helped by Murray's reaction either!

He needs a goal and we need him to score a goal even if it goes in off his arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here