Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig "couldn't hit a barndoor" Davies

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Personally think he played well when he came on put himself about and willing to run at people. If he wasn't fully fit going to be a good player at this level. As for the finish should have scored he knows that but everyone misses if he didn't he would be playing a far higher level than us

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, he gave away a penalty today and missed another one on one when we were in the game. Think my Avatar needs an update. He should audition for a role in winnie the poo. Ee oore ee oore ee oore

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
How the f*** did he miss that chance early on in the 2nd half? :eek:

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Give the bloke a chance! I think he could be a good player for us.
Forwards need some sort of creativity around them.This has been a rarity at the Albion for as long as i can remember.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
How the f*** did he miss that chance early on in the 2nd half? :eek:

erm because the keeper saved it...

Felt sorry for him today McLeod as a strike partner must give you sleepness nights

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Still don't want to pass judgement too early, but I'm starting to get a very Revelly feel from him.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
He worried me today. He was either in desperate need of a wee, or wanted to show everybody the part of his body that was responsible for Crewe's first goal. Either way he just seemed to run around with his hand in the air . . .

I still think he'll come right though.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
He looks the part but don't think he's our saviour TBH.(to be honest)

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
With decent support and with half decent direction he will be a good player.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With decent support and with half decent direction he will be a good player.

But will he score goals? Sadly I fear not as I have seen nothing yet that makes me think that he will be a prolific goalscorer and would be suprised if he gets more than about 6 or 8 a season certainly not a 20 goal a season man.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
wait until he is fit and has had time on the pitch

then if he keeps missing chances (despite getting in the right position) you can slag him off

for now be more worried about cox who cannot deliver a ball above head height

How about now???

He is a Donkey!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
2910763578_6cbfac43fa.jpg

Craig Davies, yesterday.

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
withdean wanderer your just a arsehole. i forgot your a 20 goal striker, you wouldnt last 5 minutes on a pitch you slob so get off davies back hes been at the club 2 minutes and your moaning foolish prat you are.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
withdean wanderer your just a arsehole. i forgot your a 20 goal striker, you wouldnt last 5 minutes on a pitch you slob so get off davies back hes been at the club 2 minutes and your moaning foolish prat you are.

O my.

WW Isnt a pro footballer? really? I always thought he was? Im never going to listen to him again now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here