Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Bellamy / Daily Mail - sheep-sh***er - racism (merged)

D

Deleted User X18H

Wow really! Have you escaped from some sort of solitary incarceration this morning?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Looks like every team we've played or will face being fined for homophobic abuse or is that acceptable.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
No no no, sadly this story broke- er Saturday I think.

I think he was extracting the michael.....

Even so, The atricle is dated last night, and this is news to be.

He missed the article, but if you feel big, well done. :clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will the Argus have a breaking news story based on another NSC thread ???

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Looking forward to the FA launching an investigation into the 91 football league clubs that give us homophobic abuse.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it took them 30 years to deal with racism so you can expect at least that long before there will be any action against the homophobic twaddle from some of our knuckle dragging oppo's.....homophbia against straight people , not sure it's an issue to be honest.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
It's a spoof. But looks good.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Kuipers getting insulted at Cardiff for being English was the funniest.

I thought it was legal to insult the Welsh, not ever being a separate race or even a proper nation.

But if insulting behaviour is not permitted ....

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Kuipers getting insulted at Cardiff for being English was the funniest.

I thought it was legal to insult the Welsh, not ever being a separate race or even a proper nation.

But if insulting behaviour is not permitted ....

I believe you can still shoot the Welsh with crossbows in certain towns.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I believe you can still shoot the Welsh with crossbows in certain towns.
:laugh:

As for Bellamy.... pretentious bastard. Funny how the FA ignore the homophobic abuse and pull our fans up for calling someone a sheep shagger, the sort of thing I've heard chanted at many matches. In fact at swansea away a few years ago I seem to remember 'Racial' abuse(banter) being chanted by the entire swansea section at our fans.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Is there an English team in the league that has not been subjected to anti English abuse at Cardiff or Swansea ? (Okay, maybe not Crawley Town). Of course you can bet that the FA will do their usual heads up their arses performance and ignore that as well as the fact that every team we play is homophobic. It wouldn't be quite so bad but let's face it, Bellemy has hardly been 'The Model Professional', a lot of less than proud moments in his career.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The article doesn't say that Bellamy made the complaint but a fan, who described it as sinister and slow. That proves that the Mail has made it up.
When did Brighton fans start singing slowly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here