Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Bellamy / Daily Mail - sheep-sh***er - racism (merged)

Craig Bellamy maybe has a different nationality from most Albion fans. But he is the same race. If it's racist abuse to call him a sheep shagger, in racial terms it's abuse against one of our own.

I'm sure no-one would dare suggest that Albion fans are self-abusers.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I find it deliciously ironic that this was from the website of the most racist newspaper (or excuse for one) that exists.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
absolutely laughable this from a (here I go probably get banned now) hunchbacked little woman slapper who needs to get a life
If I were earning what he does you could all call me just what you like
cue a right slagging

Southern Toon

Aug 6, 2010
With all the banter & abuse that get sung at a football match I wonder what sensitive soul reported this, PC gone mad, Justice for the sheep.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
With all the banter & abuse that get sung at a football match I wonder what sensitive soul reported this, PC gone mad, Justice for the sheep.

yep there might come the time we are all in a queque for one and we certainly would'nt want to get an ugly one would we
yep justice for the sheep I say

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Great, let the FA fine us and then heavy fine every team for homophobic remarks against out fans (think that means a fine for every team we play). Still, who would have thought a tosser like Bellamy would be 'sensitive' ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
were we not the fans who were accused of another racist chant outrage by a mutton (excuse the pun) jeff reporter a few seasons back v millwall ? any good lawyer will simply point out the Brighton fans were simply singing C-C-Sider.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Police dog would get it big time. mmmmm.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
As "Let's kick it out" seem to have nothing to do maybe after every game we should all go to Kick It Out - Resources Application and report the chants from the opposition fans? Lets see how they cope with a couple of thousand reports from every game.

Or, as the Liverpool "fan" who reported us should have done, take it on the chin as banter and given some back rather than going off running to the authorities. Maybe when we next play then we should chant "Are you John Catt in disguse?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here