Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Bellamy / Daily Mail - sheep-sh***er - racism (merged)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Here

Can of worms I think, If so then half the clubs in the UK would be fined, also what about everyone being homophobic to us?

I think we should blame [MENTION=498]Braders[/MENTION] as he can clearly be seen in the photo on the DM page!

I can't spot me in it :(

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It has always baffled me how quickly the accusations of racism levelled at Brighton supporters by Phil Prosser, a certain ref, disappeared. Did the FA investigate the matter? If so what were the findings? Once again this whole Political correctness nonsense is showing us how pathetic it is. If the likes of Mr Bellamy can't put up with a little bit of GENTLE ribbing I suggest he should he turns his talents to something else.

I think "talents" is going just a bit to far

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Attachments

• bradders.png
    bradders.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 498

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's not Bellamy who has complained is it?

I can't imagine for a second that Craig Bellamy actually give a toss. He'll have heard it throughout his career and can point to his talent and a very large bank balance as a pretty good indicator that he's had the last laugh.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Are you very sure? I know what you look like I've met you on at least 30 occasions!

Positive mate , I take a red hoodie to matches and have only worn the home top to one game this season (Ipswich away)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"A fan who claims to have witnessed the recent abuse said: 'The abuse was often slow, sinister and deliberate.'"

That sounds suspiciously like the same witness who recently described to the Mail the stunned horror on Amanda Knox's face after she dramatically lost her appeal against her murder conviction last week.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
We will need to be careful otherwise the PC Brigade will fleece us for everything we have got, but to be fair these allegations are a bit wooly and difficult to prove otherwise they would be flocking to the amex.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
If this stands up firstly i'll thank the wankers behind us who thought anti-welsh taunts were funny & secondly i'll bombard the FA & Football League with emails every time i hear a homophobic taunt.
Its like the Phil Prosser situation all over again.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
If this stands up firstly i'll thank the wankers behind us who thought anti-welsh taunts were funny & secondly i'll bombard the FA & Football League with emails every time i hear a homophobic taunt.
Its like the Phil Prosser situation all over again.

Mate, it's the Daily Mail and Craig Bellamy , people take it as seriously as The Beano and David Cameron

Firstly, if it was not Craig Bellamy who complained I apologise for accusing him of being a petty little whinger. After further reflection, I expect if he had heard the taunt it would not have bothered him anyway.
Secondly, I suggest that those of a delicate imposition should take up Morris dancing or needle point because at football matches you might hear language that will haunt til your dying day.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
That sounds suspiciously like the same witness who recently described to the Mail the stunned horror on Amanda Knox's face after she dramatically lost her appeal against her murder conviction last week.

I was just thinking that. Gets around doesn't she, that Anonymous Source A.

Oops, libel. Don't want anyone thinking Anonymous Source A is a slag now do we.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can someone do a poll to see if NSC would rather f*** a sheep than a man ?
they often sing that in response and I have often wondered which one I would plump for if I really had to.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I can't imagine for a second that Craig Bellamy actually give a toss.

Nor can I. It would be astonishing if Bellamy had made a complaint. He may be many things, but a sensitive soul isn't one of them. There can't be too many footballers out there who are more thick-skinned than him.

Bellamy spent last season at Cardiff. Our fans almost always celebrate going a goal ahead by singing 'one-nil to the sheepshaggers' or whatever the score may be. I don't know a single City fan who takes offence at the sheepshagger chants. We hear them every week and nobody has ever seemed in the least bit bothered.

As for Christain Roberts' comments, he must be taking the piss.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If a fan is gay then there is no case of abuse as what the opposition fans chant is actually correct (does your BF know you are here etc)
It is homophobic abuse because the fan is gay and being ridiculed as belonging to a minority group.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here