Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracking result guys!!!

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Youre like a dose of thrush.....

I have been studying your mindset for some time, applying good knowledge of psychology and the various syndromes which may be pertinent in your case.
I have come to the absolute conclusion at this juncture, that you are, as all evidence indicates irrefutably; a wanker.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I have been studying your mindset for some time, applying good knowledge of psychology and the various syndromes which may be pertinent in your case.
I have come to the absolute conclusion at this juncture, that you are, as all evidence indicates irrefutably; a wanker.

What insight. You truly are a genius in your field. I tried to hide it but, pitte against your stealth I could only fail.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
What insight. You truly are a genius in your field. I tried to hide it but, pitte against your stealth I could only fail.

Run along then and have a good cry. You won't feel any better, but it'll keep you from telling us about your growing pains all evening.
:tosser:

1066gull

You try playing against 11 men who put 11 men in defence

f***ing wanker

MillitantSeagull

Jul 10, 2010
Brighton
To be honest i would - along with 90% of fans on here - would prefer to draw to woking and give a few subs and reserves a run out AND be at the top of the league, rather than getting to the 4th round - like we did last season - and battling to stay out of the relegation zone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here