Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracking result guys!!!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3791561 said:
You're a cop right? Can't you just plant some drugs on this bellend and give us all a rest for a few years from his tedious spewings.

Your tapeworm is the only thing stoping you being COMPLETELY full of shit. Ciao, ciao.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
dont tend to go to parties and shit like that, to busy standing in the queue for your missus

ahh yes! She mentioned you! Impotent, ingrowing penis, counldnt make it happen. I guess you have better results when you cottage.

By the way its 'too'. Ciao, ciao.

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
ahh yes! She mentioned you! Impotent, ingrowing penis, counldnt make it happen. I guess you have better results when you cottage.

By the way its 'too'. Ciao, ciao.

so im impotent, have an ingrowing penis, cant make it happen,but am able to cottage ??, and seeing as your so hot on picking up on spelling mistakes, would you like another go at couldn't

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
so im impotent, have an ingrowing penis, cant make it happen,but am able to cottage ??, and seeing as your so hot on picking up on spelling mistakes, would you like another go at couldn't

err difference is that mine is a typo whereas yours is lack of grammar. Innit.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
To be fair, our reserves were poor against Woking and if they are poor in the replay and obviously not up to our standard, we will let you try and sign some more of them :thumbsup:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
oh the irony of it, my lack of grammer by a retard that ends with innit, game set and match, and goodbye,or is goodnbye better

It was a deliberate ironic statement, the subtlety of which obviously left you behind.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Serious question CANDLES, Aren't you worried Orient is going to be swallowed up when West Ham or Tottenham move up the road from you potentially swallowing any future fan base your club has?
Wheres the future for the club when kids can go & watch premier league football every weekend on their doorstep?

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Serious question CANDLES, Aren't you worried Orient is going to be swallowed up when West Ham or Tottenham move up the road from you potentially swallowing any future fan base your club has?
Wheres the future for the club when kids can go & watch premier league football every weekend on their doorstep?

Not really. West Ham are only about 3 miles away now so being only one mile away i cant see will affect us more than the current status quo. Anyway Wet Sham are shit and are hardly a major pull at the moment:lolol:

A big threat is the general apathy around the club and this comes from the top. The players and fans can see ambition capped and a pension fund in the waiting. The only hope for us I think is to either get rid of hearn or move ourselves. In moving we could dispense with hearn anyway (i hope the council refuse him every permission to build on the basis of him being a ****) and rebuild. Most of our fan base isnt based locally anyway. We are being killed off by inaction and I see this as the start of the next phase of LOFC not the end.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Brezovan
Painter
Elphick
Greer
Calderon
Bridcutt
Sparrow
Dicker
Bennett
Barnes
Murray

If those 11 started a league game would we be saying it was our reserves playing? Swapping Greer for Dunk(a highly rated youngster) and Bennett for Baz(making his eighth appearance-albeit only second start- of the season) doesn't make it our reserve team. We had a strong team out that didn't perform as well as it usually does. Shit happens.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Not really. West Ham are only about 3 miles away now so being only one mile away i cant see will affect us more than the current status quo. Anyway Wet Sham are shit and are hardly a major pull at the moment:lolol:

A big threat is the general apathy around the club and this comes from the top. The players and fans can see ambition capped and a pension fund in the waiting. The only hope for us I think is to either get rid of hearn or move ourselves. In moving we could dispense with hearn anyway (i hope the council refuse him every permission to build on the basis of him being a ****) and rebuild. Most of our fan base isnt based locally anyway. We are being killed off by inaction and I see this as the start of the next phase of LOFC not the end.

Interesting points. I'm guessing most of your fanbase are living at flat 3a, Westdown Road in Chelmsford then? As thats where I saw two Orient fans in shirts.

I'm not sure the west Ham scenario will really impact you at orient. I think the key thing really is that you are tiny little pimple on the backside of london football.

More football fans would be upset if the Dagenham & Redbridge mower broke down and could not be repaired for two days than if your insignificant collective of chavs and twats went up in smoke.

I think you will find out, after careful research, that it's because you support an abject tinpot puddle of piss of a football team.

oh well

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Interesting points. I'm guessing most of your fanbase are living at flat 3a, Westdown Road in Chelmsford then? As thats where I saw two Orient fans in shirts.

I'm not sure the west Ham scenario will really impact you at orient. I think the key thing really is that you are tiny little pimple on the backside of london football.

More football fans would be upset if the Dagenham & Redbridge mower broke down and could not be repaired for two days than if your insignificant collective of chavs and twats went up in smoke.

I think you will find out, after careful research, that it's because you support an abject tinpot puddle of piss of a football team.

oh well

Naturally, I disagree with pretty much everything in this hugely predictable and childish set of paragraphs. Sure were small but youre no bigger so you giving it large is a bit like a man with only a left eye taking the piss out of the other man cos he only has a right eye. As for chavs, have you ever actually been to Brighton recently?? Most of it is a shithole. The burbs are better but then they would struggle to be any worse to be fair.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Naturally, I disagree with pretty much everything in this hugely predictable and childish set of paragraphs. Sure were small but youre no bigger so you giving it large is a bit like a man with only a left eye taking the piss out of the other man cos he only has a right eye. As for chavs, have you ever actually been to Brighton recently?? Most of it is a shithole. The burbs are better but then they would struggle to be any worse to be fair.

childish set of paragraphs ....

Quote "have you ever actually been to Brighton recently?? Most of it is a shithole"

A. Childish.
B. Poor Grammar and construction.
C. Hugely inaccurate are you really comparing the City of Brighton with Leyton and concluding the latter is better?
D. Cock.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
childish set of paragraphs ....

Quote "have you ever actually been to Brighton recently?? Most of it is a shithole"

A. Childish.
B. Poor Grammar and construction.
C. Hugely inaccurate are you really comparing the City of Brighton with Leyton and concluding the latter is better?
D. Cock.

I wrote in a language I thought he would understand. I am not saying that Leyton is better than brighton as a place to live but I wouldnt live in either - and I dont.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here