Jul 5, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3791306 said:
Hahahahaha you've got AIDS.

Has he kidnapped our favourite NSC'er?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Give the guy a break. He's had to wait a long, long time to come on here and take the piss out of one of our results. Let him enjoy himself on here for once.

No, we all understand you are a cock, there's no misunderstanding. Seriously, it is funny that an Orient fan has the temerity to poke fun at us for simply drawing to a non league team in the FA Cup I mean you support Orient right? Need I say more?

You're a cop right? Can't you just plant some drugs on this bellend and give us all a rest for a few years from his tedious spewings.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
But, a full HOUR after your original post, you're still here.

Seriously, what a dullard. :facepalm:

Think I'll leave you to it. Please, knock yourself out with random insults and stuff.

i havent insulted bha on this thread.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Give the guy a break. He's had to wait a long, long time to come on here and take the piss out of one of our results. Let him enjoy himself on here for once.

this is true:laugh: i have also given you lots of praise too.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
this is true:laugh: i have also given you lots of praise too.

It is very noticeable, that as a supposed opposition supporter, you are on here for a large amount of time, most opposition supporters have a very low post count as well, yours is big :wink:
Be honest with us and yourself, your completely fed up with your team, you are really liking it on NSC and you want to ditch that waste of space constantly losing team you pretend to support, and come and support the Mighty Brighton & Hove Albion!!!! just do it, come out of the closet and admit you are an Albion supporter.
Come on ....Do It...............

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
It is very noticeable, that as a supposed opposition supporter, you are on here for a large amount of time, most opposition supporters have a very low post count as well, yours is big :wink:
Be honest with us and yourself, your completely fed up with your team, you are really liking it on NSC and you want to ditch that waste of space constantly losing team you pretend to support, and come and support the Mighty Brighton & Hove Albion!!!! just do it, come out of the closet and admit you are an Albion supporter.
Come on ....Do It...............

I am and always will be an orient fan. I despise Hearn for the death by a thousand pension schemes approach to the running of our club. There is no ambition. Our fans are hopelessly divided. Our forum is a joke and even there there are schisms.

I have always found NSC to be the best football forum out there. I like a wind up and, in general, you lot take it and come back with some as well. I've even grown to like nmh. Dwayne with always be a ****. I'm not bha and never will be but I do admire the fight you have for your club. Falmer is testament.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
BANTER! To be honest, it gives the fringe players another run out, and if they get through they could get another game. I can personally see the bright side of this result, and hope the replay could even be on the tellybox? One or two bob there :p

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
More important for the future of our glorious club, is that we go up at the end of the season for a run at the Prem from our NEW STADIUM.

I might watch for borient results when taking on the might of barnet next season.....as they fade into an insignificance worthy of such minnows.

Oh, and shut it Watford zero, you plonker.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
More important for the future of our glorious club, is that we go up at the end of the season for a run at the Prem from our NEW STADIUM.

I might watch for borient results when taking on the might of barnet next season.....as they fade into an insignificance worthy of such minnows.

Oh, and shut it Watford zero, you plonker.

I'd like to see bha in the premiershit. If wigan can get there why not you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here