Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracking result guys!!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I agree.
That was a shocking result. Woking should have been comfortably brushed aside 2-0 at a canter. No drama, no need to break sweat. Can't see why people are rushing to try to disagree with you, to be honest.

Full credit to Woking.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I agree.
That was a shocking result. Woking should have been comfortably brushed aside 2-0 at a canter. No drama, no need to break sweat. Can't see why people are rushing to try to disagree with you, to be honest.

Full credit to Woking.

I think I am deeply misunderstood on nsc

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Either way, you rushed here.

300+ posts from you now - on a rival's website.

I think it's safe to assume that you don't have a very rich or fulfilling life.

Yeah right. two businesses, four children and spends Half the week abroad on business. Nothing to do.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
to be fair, he has got a bloody good point

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Personally I am fine with this,

Leeds showed a pretty decent cup run and even beat Manchester United last year, thats when they steamrolled for a little while, then they only JUST got promoted into the championship, I prefer the road to a league promotion than to screw around.

But to be fair it is fair game to ILIKECANDLES seeing as we did draw to WOKING, mind you, I could be in the relegation zone of league one with the team being managed by the former Brighton manager.

Last edited:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I think I am deeply misunderstood on nsc

No, we all understand you are a cock, there's no misunderstanding. Seriously, it is funny that an Orient fan has the temerity to poke fun at us for simply drawing to a non league team in the FA Cup I mean you support Orient right? Need I say more?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here