Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPS to prosecute roz over Ann de Vecchi poster?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Is there nothing we can do to shut that bitch De Vechi up? This is just too bizarre for words, the CPS have got to throw it out soon, its a farce.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Yorkie said:
So they are thinking of going ahead with it?
Unbelievable.
Roz I will come and visit you. I can bake a cake with a file in for you.

I can fake a cake with some bile in it.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
To be honest (and apologies if this has been written elsewhere on this thread), I think if the CPS went ahead with this, roz would actually be seen as a hero(ine), and de Vecchi as, well, rather like you've depicted her, roz! I agree the whole thing could be uncomfortable, but politically it could easily backfire on de Vecchi. Rest assured, if it goes the whole way, there will be plenty of financial and moral support for you, roz!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So could Tony Blair have had THIS referred to the CPS ?

_1221209_blairpost150.jpg

Bearing in mind this poster was up on massive billboards all over the country, yet all De Vecchi is flouncing about is a small A4 poster thats done the rounds with a few geeks on the internet, I think it puts into perspective just how PATHETIC and VINDICTIVE this overblown, trumped-up dictator has become.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Roz , you are a true heroine to the cause. Under President Tony we have turned into a PC society so the CPS are just doing what they are instructed to. If they proceed it will set legal precedents here in the UK that were last seen in 1930's Germany. I hope the Argus picks up on this point and the whole thing goes national. Keep the Faith.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
What's the possible punishment for a "crime" of this magnitude? Can't be much - a fine maybe, which I'm sure we'll pay in 5 minutes with a whip round.

In the meantime, it should be possible to make sure everyone sees the poster, understands the issue and Lewes District Council becomes a laughing stock.

If they pursue this it only goes to prove how far out of touch with their electorate they really are.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Surely the CPS won't go ahead with this as it's just a waste of money. No Jury down here would deliver a guilty verdict anyhow.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
trueblue said:
What's the possible punishment for a "crime" of this magnitude? Can't be much - a fine maybe, which I'm sure we'll pay in 5 minutes with a whip round.

In the meantime, it should be possible to make sure everyone sees the poster, understands the issue and Lewes District Council becomes a laughing stock.

If they pursue this it only goes to prove how far out of touch with their electorate they really are.

That's not the point. A lot of public money will be wasted. In the doubtful event that Roz would wind up witha criminal conviction for doing no more than expressing an opinion. All because a person with a biased point of view can't take critisism in the face of public disaproval.

Perhaps Del Vecchi should send her lover round to Roz's. On trouble is that LB will set the hounds on him !

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I find myself seething having read all this. It's all been said, the De Vecchi woman has shown herself up to be incredibly petty and mean-minded.

Would happily contribute to any legal fighting fund, just say the word, or start the thread.

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
:nono:
Anything you need just say the word.
This will backfire horribly on Mrs Whateverhernameis.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
If you need a contribution to a fighting fund here, just say the word.

Will be happy to contribute whatever is necessary...:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here