Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPS to prosecute roz over Ann de Vecchi poster?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
sorry to hear this.. i can get arrested for saying i want to kill the stupid old bitch cant i? (de-twathead) ....

so i wont say that...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What an uttery unbelieveable waste of public time and money. Suggestions as to what we the tax payer doo are welcome.

In betweenn times why not contact the media ? They love stuff like this. Can only bring further bad publicity to the Lib Dems.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Pathetic awful people. I'm sure this will all come back to haunt them.

The Falmer campaign has been so full of humour and imagination, whilst they have acted like the petty bureauracratic litte Englanders, that are a parody of everything thats wrong with this country.

Good luck Roz, I thought it was bloody funny.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Not a good progression. Is there any way that Ros can counter this allegation? Surely the Argus could step in with this as well, especially considering that de Vecchi's boyfriend/bodyguard assaulted a reporter and was not prosecuted. This is a huge waste of police time and finances, and if Ros gets a conviction, it will affect a great deal of her life.

Does De Vecchi really want to accelerate this into a personal problem between the club and her, because she is going the right way about it - I think that if she pursues this then her personal life is going to be fair game for everyone that Ros knows that has a camera (;-)).....

Oh yes, if Ros' picture is hosted abroad, I don't think they can do too much about it, can they?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The definition of harassment

1 To irritate or torment persistently.
2 To wear out; exhaust.
3 To impede and exhaust (an enemy) by repeated attacks or raids

If anything, the boot is on the other foot and the complainant is harassing the defendant.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Utter scum bag. We must highlight this in every way we can. Posters in Lewes town centre (imaginative, but not inflamatory), Meridian news, South Today, the Argus. Anything and everything.

a) cos I hate the women

b) cos it may make the devil women think again about taking it further and thereby causing Roz problems further down the line.

c) it will highlight the Albions cause that we our being made to suffer because of a deluded fool (albeit a dangerous one)

I know judges are not to be influeneced by such things, but maybe just maybe this will have a positive affect on our JR .

What a witch

Dandyman

In London village.
If the CPS do go ahead with a prosecution, can I suggest that we establish a defence fund for Roz and make our feelings known to the local media ?

I hope the CPS will think very carefully about this before allowing themselves to be used by De Vechi to stifle free speach and dissent. If they do proceed then I hope all Albion fans will speak out against a blatant political misuse of the law.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you need a fighting fund established then post a thread, I sure there are many on here willing to contribute towards any legal costs you are forced to pay.

We are all still in this fight together.

Edit: Did it really take three minutes to make this post, agree with you Dandyman entirely

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If it went ahead and Roz was fined then we could contribute to pay the fine.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
If this goes ahead they'd need to take shows like "Mock the week" and "Have I got news for you" off the air.

Ridiculous. If you put yourself up for PUBLIC office and then get upset when people critisis your decisions then you should be sacked by the PUBLIC.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Roz

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

You will win. And how we will all laugh at Cruela De Vecchi.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Dandyman said:
If the CPS do go ahead with a prosecution, can I suggest that we establish a defence fund for Roz and make our feelings known to the local media ?

I hope the CPS will think very carefully about this before allowing themselves to be used by De Vechi to stifle free speach and dissent. If they do proceed then I hope all Albion fans will speak out against a blatant political misuse of the law.

I fully agree with you. I'll be glad to contribute should the need arise. Hopefully the CPS will see that this is a malicious complaint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here