Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPS to prosecute roz over Ann de Vecchi poster?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Another hopeless miscalculation of public feeling and support by Cruella De Vecchi, now theres a suprise :rolleyes: , and if her thug boyfriend wants some we will give it to him.

Yoda

English & European
hitony said:
Not so much as "whats HAPPENING" more like ....whats "HAPPENED" to this country :eek:

Did you here about the person whose council ordered him to take down a 10 INCH England flag because someone complained? :eek:

What are they going to do when the World cup starts? :nono:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
This De Vechhi bird sounds like a barrell of laughs.
I bet It's great living with her, constant bellyache from laughing so hard.
I bet she's in to anal as well.

Good luck Roz.....One day they'll make a film about this and you can have Julia Roberts playing you!

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
tedebear said:
in possession of the same information would think the course of conduct amounted to harassment of the other.

and therein lays the crux of the matter and Roz's defence...

what a stupid waste of money if they do persue this...

Counter sue for harrasment

Donate the damages to the club, and LDC (or Cruella herself) will end up paying for both sides of the Judicial review.

Poetic Justice!!!!

This action makes me sick to my core. This bitter excuse for a human being needs to be shown up us the spineless, petty and pathetic creature she is. I'm in for any fighting fund.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Heffle Gull said:
Counter sue for harrasment

Donate the damages to the club, and LDC (or Cruella herself) will end up paying for both sides of the Judicial review.

Poetic Justice!!!!

nah Roz doesn't need the hassle in the first place, DeVechhi should be criticised publicly for wasting time and money...she'll have every politician up and down the country suing every tom dick and harry for placards and posters which they feel hurt their feelings - if the CPS has any sense it'll not make it to the starting line...

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Good luck Roz.....One day they'll make a film about this and you can have Julia Roberts playing you

Ooh you are wicked, Eggmundo. But I laike it!!

Seriously, thanks to everyone for your supportive messages. This has been brewing up for a few weeks now but because it is such an outrageous allegation, we thought the CPS would throw it out. Not least because it's difficult to see how the public interest is served by spending public money going after someone who was involved in a legitimate political campaign. However, it turns out that the CPS thinks differently!

Because whilst I don't expect politicians to like being lampooned, I do expect them to realise that (depending on their conduct in office) this could well be the downside to the otherwise privileged position they hold. And if, while acting in their political capacity they make high-handed and deeply unpopular decisions they can't expect the people to sit down and shut up!

Neither, it has to be said, should politicians use the police to get the people to sit down and shut up and "the complainant" is, in my opinion, the guilty party so far as harassment is concerned!

This has become a point of principle for me - regardless of the consequences - and, in the words of the "offending" poster, I'm not going to let them get away with it!

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
roz said:

This has become a point of principle for me - regardless of the consequences - and, in the words of the "offending" poster, I'm not going to let them get away with it!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
It would be a dangerous precedent if this was to actually get to court. As said, you will have politicians prosecuting every Tom , Dick, and Harry who question their judgement.

It's just not democratic.

I trust, nay, hope the CPS will chuck this out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kick some serious arse Roz.

Surely the Argus can do an article and make her look even more stupid than she already does ( if thats possible ).

Cruella De Vecchi
Norman Baker

Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee

Or

Dumb and Dumber

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Isn't this a bit similar to the case of the great Simon Valder? An offence that if it was aimed at anyone else would have resulted in a slap on the wrist, but because the target was a LibDem politician (Belotti) he made sure the book got thrown at him.

Stick at it Roz.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Uncle Spielberg said:

Dumb and Dumber

dd7jp.jpg

:jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Dick Knights Mum said:
Well if you need assistance there is plenty on this board. And not just the fine words variety.

Yeah Roz - we'll show them what harrassment REALLY is!

Hope you're ok - dont let the bastards get you down! We're behind you all the way!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here