Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC and money

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Bitter, bitter, bitter. You are just not as good as us at the moment. We had two administrations, you have a sugar daddy. But its results that count and ours are better. We wont even talk about performances as that may embarrass you lot to much.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Bitter, bitter, bitter. You are just not as good as us at the moment. We had two administrations, you have a sugar daddy. But its results that count and ours are better. We wont even talk about performances as that may embarrass you lot to much.

Nailed it mate.

As someone said earlier this happens when we're doing well and they had a disappointing result, although a point at Brizzle who had won their last 5 at home isn't bad - especially as by all accounts BHA were dire. I think them shitting themselves about Palace at home has begun. After all if we lose, well that's 1 in 4 and we've won 2 of them. But if they lose... meltdown will ensue !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why dont you two f*ck off from a bha message board amd have this conversation on yr own site.

*awaits infraction from titanic*

Last edited by a moderator:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Nailed it mate.

As someone said earlier this happens when we're doing well and they had a disappointing result, although a point at Brizzle who had won their last 5 at home isn't bad - especially as by all accounts BHA were dire. I think them shitting themselves about Palace at home has begun. After all if we lose, well that's 1 in 4 and we've won 2 of them. But if they lose... meltdown will ensue !

Win our game in hand and we'll be 5 points behind them.

Any neutral looking at the league table would think that there's not much in it... however you'd think from the outpouring of smugness on this thread from the Palace goons that the game on the 17th is the equivalent of Barcelona playing Forest Green Rovers!

Truth is there's hardly anything between the sides over the season - with Palace two places, yes TWO places above us at the moment!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Why dont you two f*ck off from a bha message board amd have this conversation on yr own site.

*awaits infraction from titanic*

Have you not read the post from Bozza about how he has lost google ad revenue etc and now has running costs of £5-600 per month. But you still have to resort to language like that, why cant your brain keep up. This is a thread about Palace, do you expect us to keep quiet when some imbeciles are whining because we are playing well and you guys cant get a shot on goal at the bottom of the league :lol:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Have you not read the post from Bozza about how he has lost google ad revenue etc and now has running costs of £5-600 per month. But you still have to resort to language like that, why cant your brain keep up. This is a thread about Palace, do you expect us to keep quiet when some imbeciles are whining because we are playing well and you guys cant get a shot on goal at the bottom of the league :lol:

How anyone can spend so much time on an opposition forum trolling and then be happy with what he sees in the mirror every morning is beyond me.

What shall we do today? How about spreading hate round the internet? Yes, how fulfilling.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How anyone can spend so much time on an opposition forum trolling and then be happy with what he sees in the mirror every morning is beyond me.

What shall we do today? How about spreading hate round the internet? Yes, how fulfilling.

I think they forget the old adage: Be nice to those on your way up, as you'll pass them on your way back down again. Smugness isn't an attractive trait.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The academy that has produced a £15 million player this season who has been purchased by one of the biggest clubs in the world. The academy that produced Johnny Williams who ran the game last night. The academy that produced Victor Moses who plays regularly for Chelsea and won the AFCON this year.

Remind me of latest products of your academy please? :)

Moses is not a Chelsea regular :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think they forget the old adage: Be nice to those on your way up, as you'll pass them on your way back down again. Smugness isn't an attractive trait.

I'm always nice to you , well some of you .

:lol: - is this some academy we don't know about?

Tell me when was the last time BHA sold an academy bred player for 15 mil? Not to mention Williams who you saw last season tear you apart 2nd half! we have loads more on way thro to 1st team.
Oh yeah I forgot you give away 30-35 goal strikers:D that would have got you promoted by now had you respected him and paid him what he was worth!:p

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tell me when was the last time BHA sold an academy bred player for 15 mil? Not to mention Williams who you saw last season tear you apart 2nd half! we have loads more on way thro to 1st team.
Oh yeah I forgot you give away 30-35 goal strikers:D that would have got you promoted by now had you respected him and paid him what he was worth!:p

FOR THE LAST f***ing TIME YOU SOLD HIM FOR £10m. You might end up with £11m. Or £13m. You ACTUALLY sold him for £10m. The rest is possible add-ons.

We have produced the only academy player of real note from the two clubs so far - Gareth Barry. Come back to us when you've produced a Champions League and International regular.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think you will find that they lost 4-1 to the team that is bottom of the league.

I think you will find that they were flying and we were bottom at the time .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think you will find that they were flying and we were bottom at the time .

Ah well that's ok then. Whereas it means nothing that City have won their last 4 in a row at home, for some reason.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm always nice to you , well some of you .

I like to think that most come on here give and take in equal measure...at least the ones that have been here longer :wink: it's more the clueless n00bs that are new to social interaction that haven't learned yet.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Google ads has gone you div.

Yes I do expect you to keep quiet because I dont go on BBS when you lot start speculating about Tony Bloom.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Far too many Palace trolls this place has turned to shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here