Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowardly scum

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Why the outcry about AIDS? If he had said he hopes they are sliced open by a rampaging Cassowary nobody would blink twice.

Can understand any willingness to stand up for these twats?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh and seriously get your lad to do a martial art or self defence course, boxing, kickboxing. If he only does a few session it'll teach him a few basic moves but more importantly will give him back the confidence he will lose through such a cowardly attack.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If you know the address from your son's mates description get yourself and a few mates round there, the police are f***ing useless when it comes to this stuff. You've got one victim that doesn't remember a thing and one that was punched in the face and there were 6 of them to try and remember. A solicitor would tear your son to shreds in court if it even got that far, which I doubt.

Sadly everything you have said is so bloody true! I don't normally advocate taking the law into your own hands, but sometimes it really is the only way.

You may well remember my prediciment last year, well certain things had to be done and they were! and I didnt have to waste a minute of Police time, they are busy people and it was nice that I could get it sorted without them being bothered :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sadly everything you have said is so bloody true! I don't normally advocate taking the law into your own hands, but sometimes it really is the only way.

You may well remember my prediciment last year, well certain things had to be done and they were! and I didnt have to waste a minute of Police time, they are busy people and it was nice that I could get it sorted without them being bothered :)

Truthspeak. I was a bit harsh on th epolice actually, there is very little they could do in this case but you never know, they may pull it out of the bag. Whatever the outcome I wish the lad all the best.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
What the f*** is WRONG with people?

This is absolutely SICKENING and you have EVERY right to wish whatever brand of cruel and harmful punishment you can think up on these utter cretins.

Glad to hear your lad isn't letting it get in the way of his Saturday entertainment. That's really brave of him as something like this would seriously shit you up and nobody would blame him for wanting to shy away from the world. By getting back up and out there, not letting the attack change his weekend, he's shown courage and strength that will very likely help in his recovery and I wish him all the best.

It's genuinely frightening to think that this thing goes on at all, anywhere in the world, but to have it happen in our own city, on your own doorstep, just makes it stink even more.

I hope justice is served Easy.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Kazenga, It's not that people are standing up for the people who beat up Easy's son, just that when you bring AIDS into the equation you bring a stigma around people who actually have AIDS into the matter, which is what Cheeky Monkey is objecting to.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I got attacked in the street once, I was walking home along Neville Avenue about midnight with my earphones in, happily walking along listening to Scooter when I was grabbed from behind, spun round, punched in the face (broke my glasses! Bar stewards), dragged to the ground and kicked in the face a couple of times. Naturally, I reported it to the coppers and got myself a little report on page 2 of the Argus a few days later. Totally senseless and pointless, they got nothing at all. It was quite a while before I felt comfortable walking along listening to music again and even now, 2 years later, I don't listen to music at that time of night.

I'm sorry this has happened to your son and his mates, it's good that he's out and about today though.. the worst thing he could have done was shut himself away. A friend of mine was attacked nearly a decade ago and she now has serious agoraphobia.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
AIDS comment pathetic and very out of order. Are we living in 1985?
No we're not, so why are the overwhelming majority of aids cases still gay men ? You'd have to have been living on mars not to know the dangers of unprotected gay sex, and the majority of heterosexual cases are africans who love a bit of anal to stop unwanted pregnancies, or intravenous drug users.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No we're not, so why are the overwhelming majority of aids cases still gay men ? You'd have to have been living on mars not to know the dangers of unprotected gay sex, and the majority of heterosexual cases are africans who love a bit of anal to stop unwanted pregnancies, or intravenous drug users.

You are truly brilliant.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Kazenga, It's not that people are standing up for the people who beat up Easy's son, just that when you bring AIDS into the equation you bring a stigma around people who actually have AIDS into the matter, which is what Cheeky Monkey is objecting to.

True. But I don't think Easy's comment was a slur on gay people, he was just wanting the cretins to suffer from a debilitating disease and AIDS was the first one that popped into his head.

For what it's worth I think it would be hilarious to see some Chavs take on a cassowary and get opened up.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I will never understand how people can come on here and criticize 'Easy 10' and try to pick his thread apart for their own ends. If you haven't had it happen to you or yours then feck off and dribble on another thread.

'hitony' my comment about you being sacked was only a joke honest----please don't send the heavy mob round:eek:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
This is absolutely SICKENING and you have EVERY right to wish whatever brand of cruel and harmful punishment you can think up on these utter cretins.

Whilst I completely understand the sentiment, what "if" one of these lads had previously had a kicking and they'd thought Easys lad was one of those responsible and they were taking their payback - or if Easys lad takes revenge and gets the wrong person. It never ends. Or worse, what if someone takes revenge and on of these lads and in the process he falls and hits his head, then someone is suddenly up on a murder charge. Violence is rarely the answer.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What the f*** is WRONG with people?

Glad to hear your lad isn't letting it get in the way of his Saturday entertainment. That's really brave of him as something like this would seriously shit you up and nobody would blame him for wanting to shy away from the world. By getting back up and out there, not letting the attack change his weekend, he's shown courage and strength that will very likely help in his recovery and I wish him all the best.

It's genuinely frightening to think that this thing goes on at all, anywhere in the world, but to have it happen in our own city, on your own doorstep, just makes it stink even more.

I hope justice is served Easy.

i am amazed at how little provocation is needed between young lads today...........f***ing frightening really......in my day you would never "king hit" some one...ie hit them from behind while they aren't looking...........it is common place these days and i'm afraid i find it frankly DISGUSTING...!!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Cheers for the comments. He's on the coach to Birmingham now (against my better judgement, but he was so desperate to go). We were at the Royal Sussex till about 2.15am while they checked him over (and the staff there were absolutely fantastic, an absolute credit to their profession). Thankfully he's ok, although he can't remember a thing about the attack. All he remembers is arriving home about 20 minutes later. One of his mates was punched in the face and had his nose broken while he tried to help my (unconcious) lad up, but he did get a good look at these scrotes and the house they came out of, and gave a concise and detailed statement to the police, so hopefully they will catch up with these vile scrotes.

Comes to something when you can't even walk home of an evening minding your own business without being beaten up. I'm still steaming.

I really feel for you both. I really hope you find them and justice is exacted upon them. As his dad you must feel sick to the pit of your stomach. Main thing is he's ok.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

No you dont, he was merely wishing, what I should imagine is quite an unpleasant death, on the toerags , who attacked his son, where on earth is the stigma in what he said ? we've also seen posters wish cancer on people , another nasty way to go, nobody complained about stigmas then , tastelessness maybe , if there is any stigma at all about aids , its that its largely a disease that is avoidable.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Easy, this gets me absolutely f***ing fuming.Not just because of what happened to your son,but because this happened around where I live and I hate scum like that.

Can I ask what road this happened on ? I live on St Andrews and 99.9 of people are great,lots of new young families and couples-but always get the odd wankers to ruin things.The police i feel won't even take this seriously.In the summer, a group of about 20 teenagers were drinking and sitting on the wall of a elderly neighbour at about 11.30 pm and I called the old bill to come and move them on.After an hour, I caught two of them trying to get into back garden,so stupidly stormed out with a 5 and 7 iron in hand and confronted them-luckily a few neighbours came out at this point and after a bit of trying to play the hard man,they scarpered-when the police finally
Did arrive I was threatened with arrest for having the golf clubs out.Unbelieveable

Only justice is for them to get an absolute shoeing

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No you dont, he was merely wishing, what I should imagine is quite an unpleasant death, on the toerags , who attacked his son, where on earth is the stigma in what he said ? we've also seen posters wish cancer on people , another nasty way to go, nobody complained about stigmas then , tastelessness maybe , if there is any stigma at all about aids , its that its largely a disease that is avoidable.

So his mentioning of AIDS in this thread hasn't brought forth your colourful perceptions of people with AIDS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here