Coventy Fans Not Impressed

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Silent Bob said:
:rolleyes:

I hope you get cancer.

:jester:

Oh, so taking the higher ground now are we ? Well as my mother died of it I'm sure I''l get the joke some time.

Perhaps I could wait for you to be in a wheelchair so I can spit on you in turn.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Are you blowing this out of proportion or what ? Tell you what, try a read of the 'Good Book' if itll make you feel better. :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Silent Bob said:
Are you blowing this out of proportion or what ? Tell you what, try a read of the 'Good Book' if itll make you feel better. :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Oh come on Bob, when are you going to call me a spastic ? You know you want to !:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
He is wrong, but you regularly make out of line comments so Im not sure you're the one to give him lectures.

Oh do tell me whats out of line? Questioning your ignornt veiws?:tosser:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Surely it is time to lock this thread.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Oh come on Bob, when are you going to call me a spastic ? You know you want to !:lolol:
Judging by this thread you are a bit of a 1066. :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
Oh do tell me whats out of line? Questioning your ignornt veiws?:tosser:
]

Enigma, why bother ? You know this sort of thing arouses Looney, there could be a lot of pretend snow in Forest Row tonight you realise. :ohmy:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Bracknell said:
All I can add to this thread now is the thought that things might have been worse.

We might have drawn Leyton Orient.

Back to the original notion of this thread you have a very valid point.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lord Bracknell said:
All I can add to this thread now is the thought that things might have been worse.

We might have drawn Leyton Orient.

that would have been good for a number of reasons.

Rivals of a sort
and mcghee might have noticed matty lockwood who is a half decent lb

KinkyGoebels said:
that would have been good for a number of reasons.

Rivals of a sort
and mcghee might have noticed matty lockwood who is a half decent lb
Rivals? Of Spurs, maybe.

And no. McGhee would probably notice Lee Steele and put in a bid for him to strengthen our strike force.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I still wonder just why he's still at Orient. He was pretty useful when we were in the same league and he did have a short spell at Millwall when I belive McGhee was the manager(I might be wrong there). I seem to recall he returned to Orient as their valiuation and Millwall's differed rather.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lord Bracknell said:
Rivals? Of Spurs, maybe.

And no. McGhee would probably notice Lee Steele and put in a bid for him to strengthen our strike force.

:lolol:

Thats why I put of a sort, Im sure those league games in the basement league has some bite to them.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
BHAExpressl said:
"One of Hitler's few good efforts was to help remodel the place."

Just out of curiosity, what would you consider to be Hitler's other good efforts?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
Surely it is time to lock this thread.

Why - it's quite interesting see how many can shot themselves in the foot.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Extraordinary thread...

So, we get an average draw and instead of relishing the unfamiliar prospect of (just maybe) reaching the 4th round, one of our number pops on the the CC site, lobs a grenade ("..another relegation side with a small and insignificant following.") and comes across the innocent when they shoot back.

His second effort starts by suggesting that paedophilia is a local hobby and then recommends Hitler as a role model for urban planning.

Sorry, pal, you're out of order. Swallow your pride and apologise to those you've offended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here